The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM

Anybody here apply to Culture, Criticism and Curation?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me! Haven't got an offer yet
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by CBEV22

Yes! Still waiting for a reply. What was your essay about?
Reply 3
Hey, I applied for this course as well and got an offer today! Has anyone else heard back?
Original post by Kimeriya
Hey, I applied for this course as well and got an offer today! Has anyone else heard back?

I have an interview today!
Reply 5
Original post by TheShamsa
I have an interview today!

good luck with your interview today!!
good luck with your interview today!!

It went well! What was your essay about?
Reply 7
It went well! What was your essay about?

I'm glad your interview went well and my essay was on the working class "aesthetic". What was your essay on and what did you get asked in your interview?
I'm glad your interview went well and my essay was on the working class "aesthetic". What was your essay on and what did you get asked in your interview?

Love your topic! I did a critical analysis of Gillian Wearing’s ‘my favourite track’ against influencer culture in Dubai. In my interview I got asked some simple questions like what does curation mean to you, describe an exhibit you’ve been to recently, what social issues I’m interested in… so on and so forth. But yeah! It was cool
Anyone got any updates?
Original post by CBEV22

hi!! I’ve applied for ccc and csm!! i had my interview a week ago but I’m still waiting to hear back LOL
Reply 11
Me too!! I guess it’s a good sign it’s not immediate… but they’re notoriously slower at applications so I wouldn’t be too worried although it’s a bit inconvenient in terms of future plans and accoms. How was ur interview?
haha yeah I’ll try and think positively ab it, i think my interview went well… she seemed to really like me but who knows! how ab u?
Reply 13
Original post by maisiegeorge
haha yeah I’ll try and think positively ab it, i think my interview went well… she seemed to really like me but who knows! how ab u?

Pretty good! First question tripped me up a little but recovered after that haha. Same interviewer was intimidating a bit at first but rly nice and kept flattering me about my application but made me think like umm are you saying this to everyone. Either way I’ll take it! Hope you hear from them soon :smile:
Original post by maisiegeorge
hi!! I’ve applied for ccc and csm!! i had my interview a week ago but I’m still waiting to hear back LOL

SAME!!! Soooo nervous
Original post by alfgs17
Pretty good! First question tripped me up a little but recovered after that haha. Same interviewer was intimidating a bit at first but rly nice and kept flattering me about my application but made me think like umm are you saying this to everyone. Either way I’ll take it! Hope you hear from them soon :smile:

Same feel like I tripped up on the first question. Whoops. But overall went rlly well I think.
Has anyone not gotten an offer yet? Did anyone email?
Reply 17
Has anyone not gotten an offer yet? Did anyone email?

I haven’t yet! What do you mean by email
Original post by alfgs17
I haven’t yet! What do you mean by email

I saw some ppl on the main UAL thread talking about sending an email to see when we will be getting our offers. I did some more browsing and saw some people say that most/all descisions come out may 6. So fingers crossed!!!
Just got an offer yesterday! Anyone else ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending