The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

MSc Project and Enterprise Management (2022)

Has anyone received offer from UCL for MSc Project and Enterprise Management?

Scroll to see replies

Not yet. I applied on the 25th of January (8 weeks already) and today I’ve just received an email that they are still considering my application but they may not be able to give a decision within the next two weeks due to the volume of applications they’ve received.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
Not yet. I applied on the 25th of January (8 weeks already) and today I’ve just received an email that they are still considering my application but they may not be able to give a decision within the next two weeks due to the volume of applications they’ve received.

I applied on the 30th of January (with references) and I have not heard anything from them yet haha.

I received the same email today!

Hey! Have you heard anything yet?
This is my 14th week, and they have yet to make a decision.
As of 5 May 2022, for the MSc Project and Enterprise Management
[TMSARCSPEM01] for 2022 entry:

the number of applications received 1771
the number of offers made 19
the number of accepted offers 17
As of 5 May 2022, for the MSc Project and Enterprise Management
[TMSARCSPEM01] for 2022 entry:h:

the number of applications received 1771
the number of offers made 19
the number of accepted offers 17

Hi! How did you know this? :smile: Did you get the offer?
Hi! How did you know this? :smile: Did you get the offer?

I asked them... I am still waiting for their decision. How bout you? did u get any decisions from them? https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/msc_project_and_enterprise_manag#incoming-2037044
Original post by rvnclw15
This is my 14th week, and they have yet to make a decision.

Hey! Have you received any decisions yet?
Hey! Have you received any decisions yet?

Not yet, you? Next week will be my 16th week :frown:.
Not yet, you? Next week will be my 16th week :frown:.

Same :frown:
Same :frown:

Are u an international applicant? and when did u apply for this course?
Are u an international applicant? and when did u apply for this course?

I am, on 28 March. Earlier this morning I received an email from the admission saying that they will not be able to make a decision within the next 2 weeks due to the high volume of applicants. Did you receive it?

And, are you an intl applicant as well? I am a bit concerned about the CAS and Visa :frown: (only if I were given the opportunity to be one of the students)
I am, on 28 March. Earlier this morning I received an email from the admission saying that they will not be able to make a decision within the next 2 weeks due to the high volume of applicants. Did you receive it?

And, are you an intl applicant as well? I am a bit concerned about the CAS and Visa :frown: (only if I were given the opportunity to be one of the students)

OMG, I'm an international applicant too and I'm also concerned about my accommodation and visa! I got the same email about 8 weeks ago: (.
I'd like to ask them about my application via email. However, they said not to contact them as it would slow down the process.
I received an email asking me to upload another document. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly :eek:
OMG, I'm an international applicant too and I'm also concerned about my accommodation and visa! I got the same email about 8 weeks ago: (.
I'd like to ask them about my application via email. However, they said not to contact them as it would slow down the process.

Hey! A little update to my application, I have just received an unconditional offer this morning!

Hey! A little update to my application, I have just received an unconditional offer this morning!

I received an email asking me to upload another document. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly :eek:

Wooow, good luck!!!! ^^

Wooow, good luck!!!! ^^

Congratulations!!! May i ask? What educational background are you from?
Congratulations!!! May i ask? What educational background are you from?

Thanks! Civil engineering :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending