The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'd be startled if there aren't - for a start there are some (not many, but some) religious groups where nobody is vaccinated.
Original post by Fruli
No studies yet. The 2021 ONS data on cardiac problems is not yet available.

Just going on media and anecdotal reports on increased heart attacks.

Footballers had heart attacks on the pitch before covid vaccines existed

Quinton Barham https://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/11132191.teenage-footballer-from-trowbridge-who-suffered-heart-attack-reunited-with-lifesaving-surgeon/

Fabrice Muamba https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/17469449

Marc Vivien Foe http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/3024360.stm
Reply 3

Will wait for the latest data. Historical data isn't necessarily generalisable to the present.
Original post by Fruli
If looking for a serious relationship there may be concerns about partner's long term health because of Antibody Dependant Enhancement.

Also very important for a lot of vaccinated to take it easy with physical and active activity due to heart attack risks.

Dayum I went on a 5 mile Drum and Bass bike tour on my rollerskates on Sunday, danced for 3 hours at the after party straight after as well. Didn't realise I could have died :eek: I've already been vaccinated 3 times lol.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Chicken.M.
Dayum I went on a 5 mile Drum and Bass bike tour on my rollerskates on Sunday, danced for 3 hours at the after party straight after as well. Didn't realise I could have died :eek: I've already been vaccinated 3 times lol.

Check back in five years.
Original post by Fruli
If looking for a serious relationship there may be concerns about partner's long term health because of Antibody Dependant Enhancement.

Also very important for a lot of vaccinated to take it easy with physical and active activity due to heart attack risks.

Are you always this gullible, or do you save it up just for vaccine-related nonsense?

The vast, vast majority of people in this country have had at least one vaccine. Almost none of them have to "take it easy with physical and active activity due to heart attack risks". Whether you've ever been vaccinated is not a question anyone is asked when they sign up for something physical. It is a non-issue.
insert bestiality joke about dating sheep

jk this is pretty funny to read, idk why people care so much
Reply 8
Original post by _gcx
insert bestiality joke about dating sheep

jk this is pretty funny to read, idk why people care so much

Other people care about dating people with good natural immunity and healthy genes. I'm sorry if you don't.
Original post by Fruli
Other people care about dating people with good natural immunity and healthy genes. I'm sorry if you don't.

Healthy genes? How would vaccines change that?
Reply 10
Original post by _gcx
Healthy genes? How would vaccines change that?

I didn't say the vaccines will change their genes.

However, it's my observation that those public figures queing up for their injections and wanting others to do the same aren't aesthetically pleasing. They tend to be chubby, they don't know what a gym looks like, have poor skin and generally sound anxious. What I've seen in these public figures is the same trend I've seen in my personal life.
Kinda think you're just seeing what you want to see :wink:
Original post by Fruli
I didn't say the vaccines will change their genes.

However, it's my observation that those public figures queing up for their injections and wanting others to do the same aren't aesthetically pleasing. They tend to be chubby, they don't know what a gym looks like, have poor skin and generally sound anxious. What I've seen in these public figures is the same trend I've seen in my personal life.

The vast majority of people have got at least one dose. There's no way that 92% of the population fits the caricature you describe.
I don't think someone's medical records are anyone's business be it vaccinated or unvaccinated, only case it will be is if it leads to direct harm to the other person like a STD... I'd never once ask if someone has been vaccinated as it's not my place to judge someone on that , and I'd hope other would feel it's no ones place to judge anyone on what they do with their bodies, it doesn't effect you so why should you care.
But I guess one could argue it's the same reason people might not want to date smokers or other drug users, people with morbid obesity, complex mental health conditions, complex disabilities.
It’s less a case of judging someone and more a case of “do they share the same worldview as me?”. People can use vaccination status for that if they wish.
Original post by Max1989
I don't think someone's medical records are anyone's business be it vaccinated or unvaccinated, only case it will be is if it leads to direct harm to the other person like a STD... I'd never once ask if someone has been vaccinated as it's not my place to judge someone on that , and I'd hope other would feel it's no ones place to judge anyone on what they do with their bodies, it doesn't effect you so why should you care.
But I guess one could argue it's the same reason people might not want to date smokers or other drug users, people with morbid obesity, complex mental health conditions, complex disabilities.

You've completely ignored the fact that viruses and vaccination absolutely affects others?

Frankly sometimes people's medical records and issues ARE other people's business, especially if you want to interact with them or take controversial choices about diseases.
There may however also be concerns about your chances of obtaining a serious relationship. If your second point is true, consider getting vaccinated as it would give you a great excuse to not be doing any physical activity although we’ll have to find anoter excuse for your lack of mental activity.
Reply 17
the derp is strong here
Original post by Admit-One
It’s less a case of judging someone and more a case of “do they share the same worldview as me?”. People can use vaccination status for that if they wish.

Original post by gjd800
the derp is strong here

It's like someone trilling 'Don't Judge Me!' before noisily soiling themselves and trying to keep eye contact with you :colonhash:
Sometimes I wonder how these people manage to function in day to day life...

Latest

Trending

Trending