The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Car parking

Hi. Want to bring my car when I start studying there in September. Just been offered a place today 😁. Are there car parking facilities available where I can leave my car 24/7. ? Thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi. Want to bring my car when I start studying there in September. Just been offered a place today 😁. Are there car parking facilities available where I can leave my car 24/7. ? Thanks.

Hey,

Congrats on your offer to study at Coventry!

There are a number of places you can park, but only a few places you can leave your car 24/7. Though this is likely to mean you'll be paying a lot for parking - long stay car parks. On the Coventry University website, there is a small number of car parks with 24/7 car parks - have you taken a look at this? Between the 2 links attached, please take care in choosing the car parks to ensure you're paying a significant amount of money for parking.
Another option is buying a permit and parking your car in a residential area. I'm not entirely sure if you're eligible for this but you can request this if you enquire with the Coventry Council and see what they say.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending