Original post by Anonymous
Anyone heard back yet for IEM 2022?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by nickinicha
Hey. I haven't heard back from them. :-(

I interviewed on Feb 24th, wbu?

Me neither. I had my interview on the same date too. However it was my first time using the kira and I absolutely bombed it and have no hope right now.

How about you?

Could you share you background a little if its not much to ask?
Anyone heard back yet for IEM 2022?

How did your interview go on?
Original post by kanishmc99
Me neither. I had my interview on the same date too. However it was my first time using the kira and I absolutely bombed it and have no hope right now.

How about you?

Could you share you background a little if its not much to ask?

Hey, guess we are in the same boat right now hahahahha.
Tbh it was my first time using Kira as well and I think I also messed it up. Fingers crossed to both of us then.

For my profile, I am from SEA and graduated with a BA degree focusing on Language & Culture with first-class honors.
I also got my small online biz and currently working in an EdTech Startup for 1-2 years already.

What about you? Could you please share about your bg a little?
Reply 5
How did your interview go on?

I just did it last week, it was okay but not great, never used the kira platform before either
I just did it last week, it was okay but not great, never used the kira platform before either

Hi, may I ask when did you get an invitation to an interview?
And is it alright if you could share a bit about your background? Thank you so much!
Reply 7
Hi, may I ask when did you get an invitation to an interview?
And is it alright if you could share a bit about your background? Thank you so much!

Yes sure I got the invite on the 17th, just around a week ago
Currently im studying at UCL BSc data science, predicted a 2;1
I took the gmats to apply to other unis in Europe, scored 760
and I did a couple internships in sustainability
what about you?
Yes sure I got the invite on the 17th, just around a week ago
Currently im studying at UCL BSc data science, predicted a 2;1
I took the gmats to apply to other unis in Europe, scored 760
and I did a couple internships in sustainability
what about you?

Sounds great! I just emailed and asked for the total waiting time, they said that around 8-12 weeks after the completion of the application.
Is Imperial the first place you are aiming for? Do you also apply for similar programs in other unis?

For me, as stated earlier, I am from SEA and graduated with a BA degree focusing on Language & Culture with first-class honors.
I also got my small online business and currently working in an EdTech Startup for 1-2 years already.
Reply 9
In the modern world, B2B lead generation services are indispensable for a company's sales efforts. They can help you generate leads for your business by focusing on various strategies. These strategies include cold calling prospects, nurturing customer relationships, keeping up with social media and developing a good website. To make sure your business is receiving the maximum number of leads possible, you need to use a combination of these strategies review on inktel [written (BY) Belkins' ]. This article will introduce you to some of the most effective ways to generate leads. One of the best methods of B2B lead generation is by utilizing a B2B lead generation service. These programs use tools to track website visitors, match IP addresses with business details, track core decision-maker email addresses, and monitor website page views. While driving organic traffic is essential for increasing traffic, the quality of the leads generated from these campaigns is also essential. Depending on your marketing strategy, you can make use of PPC campaigns, social media, or creative content marketing to generate the best leads. A successful B2B lead generation campaign requires identifying prospective customers. This will allow you to create a marketing strategy that will make it stand out from the competition. Once you've generated leads, you can nurture these leads and set appointments with your sales team. If you miss those appointments, you can use the information to target other potential customers. Ultimately, a successful B2B lead generation campaign will bring your company more revenue. The goal of a B2B lead generation service is to generate qualified leads for your business. The company will use industry-leading tools to find prospective customers. These leads will contain valuable information to help your business development team qualify them. The results are more accurate than you could hope for. A B2B lead generation service will make your sales team's job easier. These services will also help you attract more business and make your company more successful.
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey, guess we are in the same boat right now hahahahha.
Tbh it was my first time using Kira as well and I think I also messed it up. Fingers crossed to both of us then.

For my profile, I am from SEA and graduated with a BA degree focusing on Language & Culture with first-class honors.
I also got my small online biz and currently working in an EdTech Startup for 1-2 years already.

What about you? Could you please share about your bg a little?

I graduated MSc management from university of leeds with a merit. No gmat or gre. An year long work experience in the family business.

What are the other unis you're applying? Have you heard back from any of them yet?
Original post by Mikle
Thanks for this interesting information!

Wbu? Are you applying for the same program?
Sounds great! I just emailed and asked for the total waiting time, they said that around 8-12 weeks after the completion of the application.
Is Imperial the first place you are aiming for? Do you also apply for similar programs in other unis?

For me, as stated earlier, I am from SEA and graduated with a BA degree focusing on Language & Culture with first-class honors.
I also got my small online business and currently working in an EdTech Startup for 1-2 years already.

Yes i only applied to imperial.
I guess we just have to wait and see, there are some delays in the other programmes I heard like Business Analytics
I graduated MSc management from university of leeds with a merit. No gmat or gre. An year long work experience in the family business.

What are the other unis you're applying? Have you heard back from any of them yet?

Wow! I bet you will surely get an offer only by hearing your bg! Fingers crossed for both of us!

In the UK, I applied for Imperial, UCL, and King's. I also applied for NYU in the US and NUS in SG.
So far, I got only one offer from NUS (MSc in Venture Creation) and recently got rejected by King's. But I haven't accepted an offer from NUS just yet though.
What about you any other unis you are applying for and any good news?
Yes i only applied to imperial.
I guess we just have to wait and see, there are some delays in the other programmes I heard like Business Analytics

Hope we all get the offers here!
Right, I mean I'm so nervous right now as I just don't want to reject my only offer to be left empty-handed.
Wow! I bet you will surely get an offer only by hearing your bg! Fingers crossed for both of us!

In the UK, I applied for Imperial, UCL, and King's. I also applied for NYU in the US and NUS in SG.
So far, I got only one offer from NUS (MSc in Venture Creation) and recently got rejected by King's. But I haven't accepted an offer from NUS just yet though.

Mate! I was thinking the same of you. You bg is really impressive. Kick starting a startup is really something special.

I too got rejected from kings. I don't understand why? It's not even a top business school in uk and I am really surprised and disturbed by their rejection.

So far I got offers from Trinity College Dublin and St. Andrews.
Mate! I was thinking the same of you. You bg is really impressive. Kick starting a startup is really something special.

I too got rejected from kings. I don't understand why? It's not even a top business school in uk and I am really surprised and disturbed by their rejection.

So far I got offers from Trinity College Dublin and St. Andrews.

Hahaha, thank you! But not as impressive as yours! And congratulations on those offers!

I submitted all my application during Jan and my boss finished his recommendation letter at the end of Jan, so the whole process have to start it at the beginning of Feb for me. Wbu? When did you submit the application?

For King's, I can totally get how you feel! And it just made me feel even more anxious that other schools (with higher ranking) would reject me as well.
Hahaha, thank you! But not as impressive as yours! And congratulations on those offers!

I submitted all my application during Jan and my boss finished his recommendation letter at the end of Jan, so the whole process have to start it at the beginning of Feb for me. Wbu? When did you submit the application?

For King's, I can totally get how you feel! And it just made me feel even more anxious that other schools (with higher ranking) would reject me as well.

Same feelings for kings bro! It totally shattered my confidence. I too applied to all the unis in the mid of Jan. Have you got any interview from UCL?
Same feelings for kings bro! It totally shattered my confidence. I too applied to all the unis in the mid of Jan. Have you got any interview from UCL?

Ikr!! Okay sounds like we are pretty much on the same batch hahahhaha!
I haven't got any interview invitation just yet for UCL. Plus, I also emailed them asking for an update and they said that there are quite a lot of application now and I wouldn't be able to hear back from them within the next 2 weeks. That's super long!!
(edited 2 years ago)

Hey, I have got through NUS as well and now I am waiting for Imperial. Would it be possible for us to get in touch as I had a few questions that I wanted to discuss. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest