The Student Room Group

anyone going to NCS 2022 ?? (yr11 and yr12)

i amm i literally paid yesterday lmaoooo!
it seems so fun tbh

Scroll to see replies

i am!! seems so fun but i’m going by myself omg
Original post by shaina <3
i am!! seems so fun but i’m going by myself omg

you'll make so many new friends ahhh!! which wave you going on?? i'm going on wave 5 i think
Original post by harlz_chalamet
you'll make so many new friends ahhh!! which wave you going on?? i'm going on wave 5 i think

i hope so omg!!! and yeah samee i’m going on wave 5
i hope so omg!!! and yeah samee i’m going on wave 5

OMG YESSSSS WE MIGHT BE IN THE SAME GROUP COINCIDENTALLY LOL
that's exciting asff !!!
YES OMG THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!! so exciting
YES OMG THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!! so exciting

OMG YASSS!! i'm going with 2 of my friends so that's funzies! see ya there mate!
yes!!!!!
Reply 8
How do you find out what wave you’re going? All I know is that I’m going on the 18th of July and to where I am going
Original post by xmimi11
How do you find out what wave you’re going? All I know is that I’m going on the 18th of July and to where I am going

i think that’s the 4th wave! just search up ncs wave dates and it should come up
Reply 10
i think that’s the 4th wave! just search up ncs wave dates and it should come up

Okay thank you. Also are you only going away for one week because in previous years people go away for two weeks, with one week being activities and the next in university accommodations but for mine I’m only going away for a week and I’m only doing camping.
(edited 2 years ago)
guys i found out im on the waiting list ffs
Original post by xmimi11
Okay thank you. Also are you only going away for one week because in previous years people go away for two weeks, with one week being activities and the next in university accommodations but for mine I’m only going away for a week and I’m only doing camping.

no i’m going for the two weeks both accommodations and activities!
Original post by xmimi11

yeah same i have one week camping and one week the community thing
Reply 14
no i’m going for the two weeks both accommodations and activities!

That’s luckyyy 😭 have fun tho
Reply 15
Original post by baguettecrunch
yeah same i have one week camping and one week the community thing

Yeah, but other people are getting one week camping and one week accommodation 😭🫠
what wave you're on won't matter if you guys don't live in the same area, you'll be doing ncs with people who live in the same/similar area to you :smile:
Reply 17
Oh ok. Also, if you have done ncs, how many people roughly will I be with?
Is any one going to NCS in Tiverton on the 1st august …preferably girls 🥺 I wanna make some friends before I go
you ll meet some short term friends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending