The Student Room Group

HMRC Income Variance Exception

hello, i am in the process of applying for my student loan and I have Entered my bank account details, Sent my identity evidence, Entered my National Insurance number, And have got my parents to fill in the required sections however it is asking for one of my parent's HMRC Income Variance Exception. what does this mean and how is it completed
Original post by lwnr
hello, i am in the process of applying for my student loan and I have Entered my bank account details, Sent my identity evidence, Entered my National Insurance number, And have got my parents to fill in the required sections however it is asking for one of my parent's HMRC Income Variance Exception. what does this mean and how is it completed

Hi,

This is processed automatically by our assessors.

Thanks, Amy
Reply 2
Hello ,student finance.my father submitted his financial information form online but mistakenly did not add his income. but then he quickly uploaded a pff2 form to correct the mistake. now it says Income Variance exception. and basic mantianance loan. will student fiance reassess my application to the full amount mantiainance loan?
Original post by Jewellx
Hello ,student finance.my father submitted his financial information form online but mistakenly did not add his income. but then he quickly uploaded a pff2 form to correct the mistake. now it says Income Variance exception. and basic mantianance loan. will student fiance reassess my application to the full amount mantiainance loan?

Hi there,

We will reassess the application when we go to process the new PFF2 Form. Once approved, this will reflect online and you will be sent new paperwork in the post.

Thanks,
Claire
Hello ClaireThis is my second year applying for the max amount of maintenance loan via student finance and I am definite that there has been no changes in my household income. However, I believe that there has been an error when my father entered the details of his financial information and now it says
Original post by Jewellx

Hi there, This issue will be resolved in due course by the assessment team. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending