The Student Room Group

Available Student room at King's College dorm

There is an available room at Orchard Lisle house. if you are interested in, please text me.
Hi, I'm also considering moving out of Orchard Lisle but am wondering if I'll have trouble finding someone to take over my contract - did anyone get back to you on this?
Reply 2
Original post by kemalberk
There is an available room at Orchard Lisle house. if you are interested in, please text me.

Hi, I'm looking for somewhere to stay from June 2 - August 5th. If those dates sound like they might work for you, please reach out!!
Reply 3
Original post by Ellen Werner
Hi, I'm also considering moving out of Orchard Lisle but am wondering if I'll have trouble finding someone to take over my contract - did anyone get back to you on this?

Hi, I'm looking for somewhere to stay from June 2 - August 5th. If those dates sound like they might work for you, please reach out!!
Original post by scout22

Hi, thanks for your reply! Unfortunately those dates don't work for me - best of luck to you though!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending