The Student Room Group

Deloitte Offer Holders 2022

Poll

Deloitte Offer Holders 2022

Hey, for everyone that has an offer with Deloitte please feel free to chat here and also get to know one another.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Commenting for reach!
Reply 2
Any deloitte offer holders?
Reply 3
Has anyone been given access/login details for the Discover Deloitte platform yet?
Reply 4
Nope haven't even been told when the start date is tbh
Hi, may I ask, after receiving the call, how long did it take to receive the offer by email?
Reply 6
Original post by andsm7815
Hi, may I ask, after receiving the call, how long did it take to receive the offer by email?

Hey,

So I would say within 2 weeks. If not I wouldn't worry, every company I know are taking so long with their processes it is very long. Also what service line did you apply for?
Original post by TurboZX453
Hey,

So I would say within 2 weeks. If not I wouldn't worry, every company I know are taking so long with their processes it is very long. Also what service line did you apply for?

Thank you very much for your reply, that is great then!

I got accepted into their Audit Graduate Scheme in London, yourself?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Heya, congratulations super proud of you. I got into the Consulting Business Analyst scheme. I wanna build a network so that'll be great and hopefully see each other in real life. I'm gonna be in the London office too.
Heya, congratulations super proud of you. I got into the Consulting Business Analyst scheme. I wanna build a network so that'll be great and hopefully see each other in real life. I'm gonna be in the London office too.

Thank you very much, and congratulations to you as well! Are you for September or December 2022 start?
(edited 2 years ago)
I am for the autumn start so I believe it'll be September. They still haven't told us the start dates but is it true that audit people start a bit later?
I am for the autumn start so I believe it'll be September. They still haven't told us the start dates but is it true that audit people start a bit later?

Admittedly, I applied for September 2022, but on the offer call they said to me that I start in December... and, from your reply now, I understand that perhaps there are people on the same boat as me then.. to be honest, either September or December is the same for me.. I feel blessed with the job offered, so no complain at all.
(edited 2 years ago)
Good stuff, I can imagine how it was to go through all these processes and like figuring out what you'll do after graduation. It fully draining.
Good stuff, I can imagine how it was to go through all these processes and like figuring out what you'll do after graduation. It fully draining.

Aw surely it was a blessing, really... and, remembering you earlier in the months in other Deloitte forums here on TSM, I am happy to see that you have got the job.. And, again, thank you very much for your quick reply above (regarding the "offer email").

Best of luck, and, who knows, we might see each other in the office subsequently in the months :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by andsm7815
Aw surely it was a blessing, really... and, remembering you earlier in the months in other Deloitte forums here on TSM, I am happy to see that you have got the job.. And, again, thank you very much for your quick reply above (regarding the "offer email").

Best of luck, and, who knows, we might see each other in the office subsequently in the months :smile:

Anytime, I'm happy to help anyone because I know what it feels like being the ones asking all the questions on this forum all the back in A-levels and to come out here. I'd be happy to connect with you and for sure would love to see you in the office.
Has anyone received offer contract? It's been two weeks since offer email but havent got contract yet
Original post by username!!
Has anyone received offer contract? It's been two weeks since offer email but havent got contract yet

It's gonna be like time before they send anything so I would just be patient for now.
Hey Turbo and andsm, can’t believe we all made it, well done lads!!!
Original post by sussiboi

Congratulations to you as well! I remember you being on the ‘waiting list’ like myself, right? Huge congratulations!!! 🙂 Had my offer call literally last Friday
Original post by sussiboi

Well done to you too man! We made it! Would love to connect with you guys.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending