The Student Room Group

2021 AQA GCSE English Lit

Hi. Does anyone know what the AQA GCSE English lit 2021 papers were for An Inspector Calls, Macbeth and Poems. More specifically I wanted the poem given for power and conflict. My teacher has tried to login into AQA to get it for me but it isn't working so I was wondering if maybe one of your teachers were able to login or if one of you have done it then you can tell me what it was please.
Hi, I did my GCSE exams in 2021 but because of the pandemic we just had CAGs so everybody's exams would have been different, depending on their school. My question for Macbeth was about how power was portrayed through out the play, my question for An Inspector Calls was about their different social classes and we didn't have a question about the poetry because we'd already dropped that topic (Again because of the pandemic) so if you're unable to find the past paper from that year then that might be why, I'm sorry about that
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Michael Kyle
Hi. Does anyone know what the AQA GCSE English lit 2021 papers were for An Inspector Calls, Macbeth and Poems. More specifically I wanted the poem given for power and conflict. My teacher has tried to login into AQA to get it for me but it isn't working so I was wondering if maybe one of your teachers were able to login or if one of you have done it then you can tell me what it was please.

Stop trying to cheat - no-one is going to share a locked paper!
Original post by Muttley79
Stop trying to cheat - no-one is going to share a locked paper!

I'm not trying to cheat. My teacher tried logging in and she said the site isn't working. And that's the same with my chemistry teacher so genuinely I don't think its working. Ask a teacher you know to try login and it won't work. If I try cheating now so close to GCSE I'm only setting myself up. Plus after this 2 week holiday there's only 3 weeks of teaching left so there won't be any assessments. They gave us the 2020 papers back when they were locked so I don't see the issue. I just want to test myself blindly with a paper I haven't seen as I've done all past papers and poems I struggle the most so I need to do practise it the most. But I do understand that you're trying to help and put some sense into me :smile:
Original post by GA-Thrawn
Hi, I did my GCSE exams in 2021 but because of the pandemic we just had CAGs so everybody's exams would have been different, depending on their school. My question for Macbeth was about how power was portrayed through out the play, my question for An Inspector Calls was about their different social classes and we didn't have a question about the poetry because we'd already dropped that topic (Again because of the pandemic) so if you're unable to find the past paper from that year then that might be why, I'm sorry about that

Thank you
Reply 5
You could just get your teacher to create a question
Original post by Sohello
You could just get your teacher to create a question

But for poems it helps 2 ways. I can practise 1 poem to help recall it but I'll also know that that one definitely won't come up. So I won't revise it as much, but a bit just in case the one they ask for me this yr links well to the 2021 I'll do it so I know I can answer the question well.
I'm not trying to cheat. My teacher tried logging in and she said the site isn't working. And that's the same with my chemistry teacher so genuinely I don't think its working. Ask a teacher you know to try login and it won't work. If I try cheating now so close to GCSE I'm only setting myself up. Plus after this 2 week holiday there's only 3 weeks of teaching left so there won't be any assessments. They gave us the 2020 papers back when they were locked so I don't see the issue. I just want to test myself blindly with a paper I haven't seen as I've done all past papers and poems I struggle the most so I need to do practise it the most. But I do understand that you're trying to help and put some sense into me :smile:

The site is working ... ask again.
Reply 8
Original post by Muttley79
The site is working ... ask again.

Yk year 10s are having their mocks around this time so he might be a year 10er
Original post by Sohello
Yk year 10s are having their mocks around this time so he might be a year 10er

I'm not yr 10 I'm yr 11 just tryna know the questions too help myself in a good way. My teacher isn't replying her email (guessing she is off for the holiday and she is head of yr so the only one with a login). Plus yr10 mocks don't start till end June, when I'm pretty sure they'll put the paper up anyway (and also they tend not to use locked paper for a yr 10 mock). Also no yr 10 revise now or even think about their mock so early like now, if they did, those are the very very high students who wouldn't cheat for something like this. This may seem passive aggressive and I apologise if it does, but I don't mean this in anyway aggressive way.
If you know please tell me what it is but I understand if you don't want to tell me.
Reply 10
hi, i only know that the macbeth question was on the relationship between macbeth, and lady macbth (how was it presented).
i hope that helps. im still trying to look for the other questions, but ill let you know if i found anything. :wink:
I'm not yr 10 I'm yr 11 just tryna know the questions too help myself in a good way. My teacher isn't replying her email (guessing she is off for the holiday and she is head of yr so the only one with a login). Plus yr10 mocks don't start till end June, when I'm pretty sure they'll put the paper up anyway (and also they tend not to use locked paper for a yr 10 mock). Also no yr 10 revise now or even think about their mock so early like now, if they did, those are the very very high students who wouldn't cheat for something like this. This may seem passive aggressive and I apologise if it does, but I don't mean this in anyway aggressive way.
If you know please tell me what it is but I understand if you don't want to tell me.

Lol the year 10s at my school are having their mocks next week?? Also I dont understand was the whole AQA website down? Bc that doesn’t make any sense my chemistry teacher emailed me the locked papers for all AQA triple science to help me revise and she did that on the first day of the holidays so idk if the website changes for every subject or anything but it seemed to work fine for my chemistry teacher. If you’re not lying then I’m assuming you go back to school next week (we get 2 weeks off and you started this thread last week) so you can ask your teacher in person then.

Quick Reply

Latest