The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust 2022

anyone else applied to Sutton Trust for this year? I've applied to Edinburgh for Maths and Physics and I got an email today saying I'm eligible for the core online programme.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by strugglingsixth
anyone else applied to Sutton Trust for this year? I've applied to Edinburgh for Maths and Physics and I got an email today saying I'm eligible for the core online programme.

Yeah same. I applied to Kings College London for medicine.

Applying for History and Sociology and also got the email about the online programme! Still filling in the attached questionnaire and kind stuck on the "Why have you applied to this school?" question because of the 32,768 characters limit (like is it expected that we write that much?? because the email states that the form should take no more than 10 minutes to complete). But planning on it after finishing the form!
Original post by Talthott_Arsons
Applying for History and Sociology and also got the email about the online programme! Still filling in the attached questionnaire and kind stuck on the "Why have you applied to this school?" question because of the 32,768 characters limit (like is it expected that we write that much?? because the email states that the form should take no more than 10 minutes to complete). But planning on it after finishing the form!

i think that's just a survery. Like you don't really need to write much for it. I don't think the university you have applied at look at it.
Has anyone actually been sent their login details, because it's been a couple days and I haven't
Has anyone actually been sent their login details, because it's been a couple days and I haven't

so glad i saw this message because i’ve wondered the same! i got the email on the 21st and they said they’d tell me on the 22nd and still haven’t had anything.
I haven't had my login details yet, and I got a rejection from the Edinburgh residential
i've just checked. They sent an email
Ive applied for engineering and chemistry and got an acceptance email this Friday! Hope to see you there too!
Original post by Anonymous_10000
Ive applied for engineering and chemistry and got an acceptance email this Friday! Hope to see you there too!

for a residential?
Original post by captain_crox
for a residential?

Yes, I believe it's the only Uni to give sutton trust results so far
Original post by Anonymous_10000
Yes, I believe it's the only Uni to give sutton trust results so far

Cardiff has also given out at least some acceptances as well, my friend got on the course for medicine

I applied for Fine art At UCL :smile:

arts & humanities @ glasgow uni
I have recieved an acceptance for pharmacy at university of Nottingham. has anyone else heard anything?
Original post by miaceres
I have recieved an acceptance for pharmacy at university of Nottingham. has anyone else heard anything?

I applied to Bristol for history, but so far nothing yet.
I applied to Cambridge, nothing yet
Original post by _samantha.smithh
I applied to Cambridge, nothing yet

I’m not 100% on this but based on last year I think they might give out acceptances/rejections next week For Bristol and in two weeks for Cambridge since Cambridge is typically the last to give out acceptances/rejections out of Sutton trust universities.
has anyone got an offer from KCL?
Anyone heard from UCL? Or know when the info might come out as to weather we got In or not??

Quick Reply

Latest