The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Official University of Gloucestershire 2022 Applicants Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Gloucestershire for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi,
I'm Gabi
I've firmed Gloucestershire for September 2022
I'm taking Primary Education (5-11), so i'll be in Cheltenham.
I also managed to put in my application for university halls this week.
Let me know if you're studying the same thing or going to the same campus xx
:smile:
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello! I'm Thomas.

Received my offer for the Film Production course at the University of Gloucestershire earlier today, so I'll be based in the Park campus in Cheltenham.

If anybody else is studying Film feel free to message me! Or if you're just based in the Cheltenham area I'd love to chat with some people. :smile:
Wassup! i am Vedaant.

Applied and received a conditional offer for Marketing Digital Innovation course.
Original post by Gaby_Andie
Hi,
I'm Gabi
I've firmed Gloucestershire for September 2022
I'm taking Primary Education (5-11), so i'll be in Cheltenham.
I also managed to put in my application for university halls this week.
Let me know if you're studying the same thing or going to the same campus xx
:smile:

hey! i’m milla i accepted my offer the other month, i’ve applied for tv production- i’ve also applied for halls- which ones did you apply for?
Hey,I applied for both the townhouse options and hardwick halls, was going to do some other one on pitville but you're only allowed to have 2 in one place. You? x
hey!! i applied for townhouse, pitville and possibly hardwick but i actually can’t remember 😭, am i okay to add your insta so i know someone going on there? x
Reply 7
Hi, I'm doing illustration with the integrated art foundation year, so I'll be going into first year illustration in September :biggrin:
Original post by millahewitt
hey!! i applied for townhouse, pitville and possibly hardwick but i actually can’t remember 😭, am i okay to add your insta so i know someone going on there? x

I think I just added you from the group chat x
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Gloucestershire for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:

Hi, my name's Sam!
I currently study Computer Science and Applied Science in Sixth Form (also did Core Maths in Y12 but it was only a one year course).
Today I received a conditional offer to study Computer Science at the University of Gloucestershire! I am unbelievably happy, especially considering how I was a late applicant. I haven't applied for accom yet, as I'm still waiting for other offers to come through rn, but I am definitely thinking of picking Gloucestershire as my firm.
Reply 10
Hi! I’ve applied for Uni of Glos in Cheltenham studying primary education! I’m still awaiting an interview so fingers crossed!☺️
Hey!
I received my offer to study adult nursing this September, which I'm very proud of as interviews are extremely daunting to me!! - I haven't booked my accommodation yet as I'm still awaiting an interview from another uni, but I'd like to stay in Oxstalls halls. So, if anyone is staying there this September, or is studying at the Gloucester campus, feel free to message me! x
Reply 12
Original post by Kitaa :))
Hey!
I received my offer to study adult nursing this September, which I'm very proud of as interviews are extremely daunting to me!! - I haven't booked my accommodation yet as I'm still awaiting an interview from another uni, but I'd like to stay in Oxstalls halls. So, if anyone is staying there this September, or is studying at the Gloucester campus, feel free to message me! x

Hey, I’m doing diagnostic radiography so I’ll be at the Gloucester campus x
Original post by muetay
Hey, I’m doing diagnostic radiography so I’ll be at the Gloucester campus x

What subjects are you doing? x
Reply 14
What subjects are you doing? x

I’m doing health and social care level 3 hbu? X
Original post by muetay
I’m doing health and social care level 3 hbu? X

ahh cool (sorry I'm really bad at responding) - I do health and social care too, English Literature and History x

I know everyone gets anxious abt going to uni lol, but how are you feeling about it? x
Reply 16
ahh cool (sorry I'm really bad at responding) - I do health and social care too, English Literature and History x

I know everyone gets anxious abt going to uni lol, but how are you feeling about it? x

Haha dw you’re better than me x

I’m really nervous ngl cause I can’t find anyone who is doing my course and I don’t have any accommodation yet…how are you feeling?x
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 17

Also have you done your accommodation yet x
Original post by muetay
Haha dw you’re better than me x

I’m really nervous ngl cause I can’t find anyone who is doing my course and I don’t have any accommodation yet…how are you feeling?x

Honestly I'm feeling the same - for me I feel like it's because a lot of my friends are going to larger unis (tbh no one I know has heard there's a uni in glos, or perhaps never heard of gloucestershire lol) and also for nursing a lot of people go to big unis anyway.

But yeah same I'm not finding anyone who's doing nursing let alone going to the glos campus (minus you lol).

Accomondation: no I haven't yet because I'm still waiting for an offer from one uni and waiting for an interview for the other - what accom are you going to apply for? x
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 19
Honestly I'm feeling the same - for me I feel like it's because a lot of my friends are going to larger unis (tbh no one I know has heard there's a uni in glos, or perhaps never heard of gloucestershire lol) and also for nursing a lot of people go to big unis anyway.

But yeah same I'm not finding anyone who's doing nursing let alone going to the glos campus (minus you lol).

Accomondation: no I haven't yet because I'm still waiting for an offer from one uni and waiting for an interview for the other - what accom are you going to apply for? x

Haha yes, i get some people saying where is Gloucestershire lol, we’re in the same situation…are you definitely going to firm glos or you’re still considering other unis? X

I’ve applied for Ermin Halls as my first choice, Blackfriars as my second and upper quay as my last bit I still haven’t back I think it’s because of Easter x

Quick Reply