The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Garden Halls LSE Applicants

This is the forum for 2022/2023 LSE offer holders who have applied for an accommodation at The Garden Halls.

In this forum you will be able to have an idea of roughly (but not certain) the amount of people from LSE who will be at this intercollegiate hall.

If you’re concerned over the small LSE population and missing out on LSE social events at Garden Halls, know you’re not alone. I just applied for Garden Halls and I’m hoping this thread could help us all connect! We could all find each other and attend LSE events together.
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I haven't applied yet but have been considering it a lot. In my opinion Garden Halls looks the best out of all the options.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by ChocoVisual
I haven't applied yet but have been considering it a lot. In my opinion Garden Halls looks the best out of all the options.

Frfr that’s the main reason I booked it, it’s the most modern. Plus great location and socials - really like the idea of intercollegiate. Hmu if you do decide on Garden Halls:smile:
Original post by Kokky
Frfr that’s the main reason I booked it, it’s the most modern. Plus great location and socials - really like the idea of intercollegiate. Hmu if you do decide on Garden Halls:smile:

Hiya! I’m really considering garden halls so hopefully i’m going to apply in the next few days :smile:
Reply 4
Nice!! Would love to connect, I’ve just private messaged you :smile:
Reply 5
I have just logged into the accommodation portal for LSE and I don't see Garden Halls or Eleanor Rosa house, how do I book those?
Reply 6
Original post by 12345de
I have just logged into the accommodation portal for LSE and I don't see Garden Halls or Eleanor Rosa house, how do I book those?

Hey there, Garden Halls should be under LSE’s hallpad booking system where as Eleanor Rosa has to be booked directly through UOL’s booking system.
Reply 7
Original post by Kokky
Hey there, Garden Halls should be under LSE’s hallpad booking system where as Eleanor Rosa has to be booked directly through UOL’s booking system.

I've logged in through the LSE student accommodation portal and Garden Halls doesn't seem to be there. I wonder if it is unavailable now
Reply 8
Original post by 12345de
I've logged in through the LSE student accommodation portal and Garden Halls doesn't seem to be there. I wonder if it is unavailable now

Ah that’s weird, their website states “available” though. Might need to check with them but it should be there if you’re over 18 and an undergrad.
Hi! I've been considering Garden Halls but haven't fully decided yet (although it's looking very likely). I just wanted to say something now so I can come back if I do decide to apply for this. Nice to meet you guys btw!
Reply 10
Original post by totallynotjin
Hi! I've been considering Garden Halls but haven't fully decided yet (although it's looking very likely). I just wanted to say something now so I can come back if I do decide to apply for this. Nice to meet you guys btw!

Hello! That’s awesome, looking forward to getting to know you! Let us know when you do, do drop me a private message so we can exchange socials:smile:
Hey! Just booked garden halls - nice to meet your all!
Reply 12
Original post by Reesewong8
Hey! Just booked garden halls - nice to meet your all!

Hello! Nice to meet you too! I’ve sent you a private message:smile:
Original post by Kokky
Hello! That’s awesome, looking forward to getting to know you! Let us know when you do, do drop me a private message so we can exchange socials:smile:

aaaaaaand it's official hehe I've just booked Garden Halls!
heyyy idk if this is the right thread to post this but I was wondering if any undergrad first year Lse students have booked urbanest kings cross. I am confused between urbanest and garden halls
(edited 1 year ago)
Hey guys! I am a KCL student and I've just booked Garden Halls! I'd really like to get to know you guys!! Drop me a message and we can start chatting! I am beyond excited to meet people from different unis :smile:!!!
Reply 16
Hi, I'm an LSE offer holder who has just booked GH :smile:
is there a group chat for garden halls applicants?
Original post by Kokky
This is the forum for 2022/2023 LSE offer holders who have applied for an accommodation at The Garden Halls.

In this forum you will be able to have an idea of roughly (but not certain) the amount of people from LSE who will be at this intercollegiate hall.

If you’re concerned over the small LSE population and missing out on LSE social events at Garden Halls, know you’re not alone. I just applied for Garden Halls and I’m hoping this thread could help us all connect! We could all find each other and attend LSE events together.

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I just applied yesterday to Garden Halls for accommodation!
Hi! Still on the fence of choosing between Garden Halls or Urbanest Kings cross. I'm an international student so I don't know much about the area. Can someone please explain which is the better option? (I know I'm asking about this in a garden hall thread but any input will help :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending