The Student Room Group

Looking for Summer Accommodation in the City (London)

Hey, I have an internship from mid-June to the end of August. Anyone looking for a tenancy takeover in/close to the City or have something similar? Thanks! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I am also looking to takeover a tenancy close to the city, from june 15th to august 31st. let me know if you have options!
hi! i'm looking for a tenancy takeover from mid june until early september, since i'm going home then and won't be in london. i live in spring mews in vauxhall which is a safe area and convenient for bus, tube, etc - not too far away from the city. my room is an en-suite with a bathroom and shared kitchen - flatmates are nice, and i pay 280pw. let me know if you have questions!

Original post by workhard100%
I am also looking to takeover a tenancy close to the city, from june 15th to august 31st. let me know if you have options!

Original post by PattoR
Hey, I have an internship from mid-June to the end of August. Anyone looking for a tenancy takeover in/close to the City or have something similar? Thanks! :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
I also have a large studio in WC1H. its in scape. it is 370 pw. message me!!
Original post by PattoR

Hi! I am going home for the summer so looking for someone to take over my lease.
It is a studio in Scape Wembley at £205 a week. I'll be leaving early june and the contract ends Aug 27,2022.
The accommodation is close to the Wembley park station (3 min), Wembley Boxpark, Stadium, and the London Designer Outlet as well as many cafes and restaurants.
Sainsbury's, Co-op, Asda all within walking distance.
The accommdation also has a 24/7 gym. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi! I am going home for the summer so looking for someone to take over my lease.
It is a studio in Scape Wembley at £205 a week. I'll be leaving early june and the contract ends Aug 27,2022.
The accommodation is close to the Wembley park station (3 min), Wembley Boxpark, Stadium, and the London Designer Outlet as well as many cafes and restaurants.
Sainsbury's, Co-op, Asda all within walking distance.
The accommdation also has a 24/7 gym. Let me know if you are interested.
Reply 6
Original post by PattoR

Hi, I have a ensuite room available from mid June to late August at urbanest King’s Cross at £289 pw, good transport links and shops around. If interested just reply to the post and can get in touch
Reply 7

Hi, I have a ensuite room available from mid June to late August at urbanest King’s Cross at £289 pw, good transport links and shops around. If interested just reply to the post and can get in touch
Reply 8
I’m also looking for accomodation from mid- June to mid- august and have a budget of 170 pw. Preferably in Westminster, Vauxhall and Lambeth area or anywhere close to milkbank area in London. Lmk if you have options!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Joyie94
I’m also looking for accomodation from mid- June to mid- august and have a budget of 600 pcm. Preferably in Westminster, Vauxhall and Lambeth area or anywhere close to milkbank area in London. Lmk if you have options!

Hi, I have an ensuite room available from mid june to early september at Vauxhall for £280pw. If you're interested reply to this post and we can get in touch!
Original post by rachely127
Hi, I have an ensuite room available from mid june to early september at Vauxhall for £280pw. If you're interested reply to this post and we can get in touch!

Thank you for the offer but my budget is only max 170pw
Original post by PattoR

Original post by Joyie94
I’m also looking for accomodation from mid- June to mid- august and have a budget of 170 pw. Preferably in Westminster, Vauxhall and Lambeth area or anywhere close to milkbank area in London. Lmk if you have options!

[190pw, 19%reduced!]
Hi I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Handel Mansions in London
it’s a single room (12sqm) with a shared kitchen and bathroom with 1 other person (Female American) who is really nice. Both men and women can move in. The room has a large window facing South and on the 2nd floor.
It really close to UCL and SOAS (10 min walk) and walking distance to LSE, KCL (20 min walk). 5 minutes walk to Russell Square (Underground)

*The period is from June(ideally from 2nd week) to 5 Sept (fixed end date). Official rate is £236.53/week, but £190/week (depending on duration) is fine. I will pay the difference. All bills are included.

*Only students on Full-time courses at UK institutions are eligible to move into this accommodation; most students entering postgraduate study from Pre-Sessional English Courses are also accepted. Summer Session students are allowed as long as they are full-time and registered in UK public institution. I will ask you to create an account on the UoL accommodation system and tell me your name later so that the UoL officer will smoothly deal with it!

You can find more information at the following URL
https://london.ac.uk/halls/handel-mansions

Please contact me if you are interested or would like to discuss!
Original post by YummyYu
[190pw, 19%reduced!]
Hi I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Handel Mansions in London
it’s a single room (12sqm) with a shared kitchen and bathroom with 1 other person (Female American) who is really nice. Both men and women can move in. The room has a large window facing South and on the 2nd floor.
It really close to UCL and SOAS (10 min walk) and walking distance to LSE, KCL (20 min walk). 5 minutes walk to Russell Square (Underground)

*The period is from June(ideally from 2nd week) to 5 Sept (fixed end date). Official rate is £236.53/week, but £190/week (depending on duration) is fine. I will pay the difference. All bills are included.

*Only students on Full-time courses at UK institutions are eligible to move into this accommodation; most students entering postgraduate study from Pre-Sessional English Courses are also accepted. Summer Session students are allowed as long as they are full-time and registered in UK public institution. I will ask you to create an account on the UoL accommodation system and tell me your name later so that the UoL officer will smoothly deal with it!

You can find more information at the following URL
https://london.ac.uk/halls/handel-mansions

Please contact me if you are interested or would like to discuss!

Hi there, I'd be interested! Would this be open to people in full-time education but not at a London uni?
Original post by melvo_15
Hi there, I'd be interested! Would this be open to people in full-time education but not at a London uni?

Hi! I'm sorry. This accommodation has been sold out already.

FYI
But UoL (University of London)'s accommodation sometimes accept full-time students from outside of London. They said it's depend on the building. If you find other accommodation of UoL, you would better to ask to confirm.:smile:

Thanks,
Original post by YummyYu
Hi! I'm sorry. This accommodation has been sold out already.

FYI
But UoL (University of London)'s accommodation sometimes accept full-time students from outside of London. They said it's depend on the building. If you find other accommodation of UoL, you would better to ask to confirm.:smile:

Thanks,

hi i live in eleanor rosa house which is a UoL accomodation. I pay £220pw for a decent sized room, ensuite and shared kitchen. There’s pretty good storage and good links to travel within the city. it’s in Stratford so about 20mins on the tube for central and around the corner from Westfield. I plan to move out on June 16th and my contact ends end of august (cannot find the fixed end date atm). If anyone is interested please pm me :•)
Original post by melvo_15

hi, I have a studio available that could fit you. message me if interested
Original post by aestudent

Hi, I’ll drop u a message, whereabouts is ur studio?

Tsr won't let me private message for some reason
(Original post by melvo_15)Tsr won't let me private message for some reason

no worries. the studio is in WC1H 9QH, very close to ucl, Russel square and kings cross station
(Original post by melvo_15)Tsr won't let me private message for some reason

no worries. the studio is in WC1H 9QH, very close to ucl, Russel square and kings cross station

Hi is this still available?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending