The Student Room Group

Gcse year 10 mock PPEs

OK the deal is, tomorrow I have physics and geography PPE mock exams and I've not done much revision. I have previously revised physics quite a bit but geography I am nowhere near comfortable. Should I just look through the textbook for a couple hours? The topics are UK changing landscapes, Changing cities and Weather & Climate. I also have Biology in 2 days so revising has been a pain.
Reply 1
Original post by Hamezzz06
OK the deal is, tomorrow I have physics and geography PPE mock exams and I've not done much revision. I have previously revised physics quite a bit but geography I am nowhere near comfortable. Should I just look through the textbook for a couple hours? The topics are UK changing landscapes, Changing cities and Weather & Climate. I also have Biology in 2 days so revising has been a pain.

U should make a revision time table first then you can use helpful websites like Seneca or CGP Geog books to boost your grades and make revision cards or mind maps.
Reply 2
Original post by m67KS
U should make a revision time table first then you can use helpful websites like Seneca or CGP Geog books to boost your grades and make revision cards or mind maps.

Thanks I will have that in mind when I do my other exams next week. I guess I'm screwed for tomorrow though. I'm just watching freesciencelessons now
Reply 3
Thanks I will have that in mind when I do my other exams next week. I guess I'm screwed for tomorrow though. I'm just watching freesciencelessons now

Good luck
Reply 4

You know what? Those mocks were no where near as hard as I thought they'd be lol I was fine. Moral of the story: don't hype up exams to be something they're not

Quick Reply

Latest