The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

Official Ravensbourne University 2022 Applicant Thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Ravensbourne University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:
Reply 1
Hi Everyone!

I have an unconditional acceptance for the Editing and Post Production course starting in 2022! So excited :smile:

I am an unconventional student (almost 28) and from the US. I have always wanted to live and study in the UK, and I just received my Associates Degree in 2020. I think through lockdown I realized I wanted to make a big change! So I applied!

Right now I am working full time as an animator and editor in California
(edited 2 years ago)
London
Hi everyone!

Is anyone here applying for Ravensbourne Foundation Diploma in Art and Design (Fashion & Textiles)?

How is your application so far? :smile:
Original post by victoriamistad
Hi everyone!

Is anyone here applying for Ravensbourne Foundation Diploma in Art and Design (Fashion & Textiles)?

Hi!
I applied for foundation but I haven’t received an offer or anything yet, it’s been a month I think since I applied and they haven’t contacted me with anything, wondering if others have had this. I’ve checked the ravensbourne application portal just to see if there were any updates on there and it said “Status: invited to interview” but like I said there have been no emails as far as I can see, (makes me worried that I missed something) just wondering if anyone else has had their interview yet??
Original post by Charlotte_Lizzie
Hi!
I applied for foundation but I haven’t received an offer or anything yet, it’s been a month I think since I applied and they haven’t contacted me with anything, wondering if others have had this. I’ve checked the ravensbourne application portal just to see if there were any updates on there and it said “Status: invited to interview” but like I said there have been no emails as far as I can see, (makes me worried that I missed something) just wondering if anyone else has had their interview yet??

Hi! I submitted my application form last March 16 and received an email from them on March 19 saying that I am up for an interview! I had my interview last April 7. One of the people from the interview said that Ravensbourne foundation this year was so high compared to last year, that's why they review a lot of applications and portfolios too. I'm pretty sure they'll get back to you soon!
Reply 5
Hi everyone!

hi i got an offer for this course x
Original post by raeeeee
hi i got an offer for this course x

Congrats!! When did you had your interview and when did you receive your offer?
Reply 7
Congrats!! When did you had your interview and when did you receive your offer?

Thank you:smile: I had it at the end of January and found out on the same day x
I finally got an offer from Ravensbourne for their Foundation in Fashion & Textiles! Though I'm still gonna wait for my LCF and Kingston Foundation Results. Anyone here who already responded to their offer? :biggrin:
Reply 9
I finally got an offer from Ravensbourne for their Foundation in Fcoashion & Textiles! Though I'm still gonna wait for my LCF and Kingston Foundation Results. Anyone here who already responded to their offer? :biggrin:

congrats :smile:
Hi!! Does anyone know what the timetable looks like for a foundation in design and media in ravensbourne? i’m considering doing another part time course at the same time but i don’t know if it would be possible

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending