The Student Room Group

hi does anyone know what was on the tudors 1c test paperAQA a-level history for 2021

hi does anyone know what was on the tudors 1c test paperAQA a-level history for 2021

I'm trying to figure out what could come up for 2022

Scroll to see replies

Henry

Original post by safahJ

I'm trying to figure out what could come up for 2022

Henry VIII foreign policy, Elizabeth trade colonisation and exploration, Henry VII authority and another Elizabeth question is what came up in 2021.
Original post by safahJ
thanks do you by chance have the paper.

Those are actually good topics, wonder what 2022 will be

No I don’t sorry I only know because my teacher told us what has come up every year including 2021
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #289
No I don’t sorry I only know because my teacher told us what has come up every year including 2021

do you perhaps have this list.

Do you have any predictions for 2022
Original post by safahJ
do you perhaps have this list.

Do you have any predictions for 2022

No I don’t sorry. It was a table that my teacher showed us. But if you go onto the AQA website and look at past papers you can see what topics have come up. They’re all there apart from 2021.

Also I personally think they won’t ask a question on Henry VII because they’ve asked about him loads (he’s my favourite and the easiest one to talk about so bit annoying) but because of how much content has been cut down I don’t really have any solid predictions. Don’t think they’ll ask the same questions as last year but can’t be sure. Also last year they had 2/3 essay question options on Elizabeth instead of having one on every monarch. So they could be evil. Do you have any predictions?
Reply 5
No I don’t sorry. It was a table that my teacher showed us. But if you go onto the AQA website and look at past papers you can see what topics have come up. They’re all there apart from 2021.

Also I personally think they won’t ask a question on Henry VII because they’ve asked about him loads (he’s my favourite and the easiest one to talk about so bit annoying) but because of how much content has been cut down I don’t really have any solid predictions. Don’t think they’ll ask the same questions as last year but can’t be sure. Also last year they had 2/3 essay question options on Elizabeth instead of having one on every monarch. So they could be evil. Do you have any predictions?

Even henry VII is my favourite. I feel like there may be a question on Elizabethan society, but apart from that, no clue.
Original post by safahJ
Even henry VII is my favourite. I feel like there may be a question on Elizabethan society, but apart from that, no clue.

Yeah I definitely think there will be an Elizabeth question either on society or foreign policy.
What unit do you do for component 2?
Reply 7
Yeah I definitely think there will be an Elizabeth question either on society or foreign policy.
What unit do you do for component 2?

german democracy and nazism
Original post by safahJ
german democracy and nazism

Same here. Any predictions for what will come up in that exam
Reply 9
Same here. Any predictions for what will come up in that exam

not sure wbu
Reply 10
i'm come across these amazing notes, not sure if they''ll be of help to you

https://www.stuvia.com/bundle/112481/aqa-a-level-history-the-tudors-1c-complete-revision-guide
Original post by safahJ
i'm come across these amazing notes, not sure if they''ll be of help to you

https://www.stuvia.com/bundle/112481/aqa-a-level-history-the-tudors-1c-complete-revision-guide

These look good thanks so much!!
Original post by safahJ
not sure wbu

Not really sure because each spec point could be a question in itself

Thank you!! Seneca is a really good website to use to make notes on as well. I made all my Tudor notes from there because I hated using the textbook. They have questions on there too to test knowledge :smile:
Reply 15
Thank you!! Seneca is a really good website to use to make notes on as well. I made all my Tudor notes from there because I hated using the textbook. They have questions on there too to test knowledge :smile:

yes I love seneca too, super helpful
hi, was the source question Henry VIII's foreign policy?
Original post by eshasohal4
hi, was the source question Henry VIII's foreign policy?

No it was an essay question :smile:
No it was an essay question :smile:

sorry to bother you again but what topic was the source question on? im just trying to see what they won't ask us if they already asked it in the nov exams thank you!!!
Original post by eshasohal4
sorry to bother you again but what topic was the source question on? im just trying to see what they won't ask us if they already asked it in the nov exams thank you!!!

The source question was on Elizabeth on the 2021 paper. No worries!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending