The Student Room Group

BTEC National diploma in Applied Science Unit 2 Aim A Assignment Titration

Hi,
Can anyone please help me with the Unit 2 Aim A Assignment in Titration. I am being overwhelmed with so much coursework and I got my exams very soon. If anyone can help please reply as soon as possible !

Thank-you so much.
I’m in year 12 and we’ve done titrations. Might be able to help. What do you need to know?
[QUOTE="WillowGW;97060912"]I’m in year 12 and we’ve done titrations. Might be able to help. What do you need to know?[/QUOTE

Have you done an Assignment on Titration ‘to undertake titration and colorimetry to determine the concentration of solutions’. If so can you please send it to me? xx
(edited 1 year ago)
Yeah I have, will send the coursework I have to yo my today- bear in mind it’s not the best but hopefully it’ll help :smile:
Original post by WillowGW
Yeah I have, will send the coursework I have to yo my today- bear in mind it’s not the best but hopefully it’ll help :smile:

Thank-you, when will you be able to send it??
Did she send you the assignment?
Original post by manleenarora
Thank-you, when will you be able

Original post by WillowGW

Hi I’m also doing applied science
have you done unit 2 learning aim d
if possible can you please give me a guide step by step on how to write out the assignment as the merit and distinction is quite hard to do
Hello I need help on my coursework for btec applied science unit 2 level3
Hi which assignment I might be able to help
Oh it’s a Titration report unit 2 : practical scientific procedures and techniques .I’m also using sodium carbonate and HCI. I wanted help to do it or to ask someone who’s already done it to maybe send photos. This is the checklist btw. image.jpgimage.jpg
(edited 1 year ago)
Every college does it differently in marking so what I would recommend is to pester your teachers and always ask questions in ways to to get answers on how to structure it
What I can also say is do drafts of the reports before hand then show your teacher is that okay to put in the assignment
Also use the johanne Hartley book which is very vital to your work
The checklist is also what I used
I used the YouTube channel BTEC Applied Science help and made notes of what should be included
Original post by Sameerah_05
Every college does it differently in marking so what I would recommend is to pester your teachers and always ask questions in ways
to to get answers on how to structure it
What I can also say is do drafts of the reports before hand then show your teacher is that okay to put in the assignment
Also use the johanne Hartley book which is very vital to your work
The checklist is also what I used
I used the YouTube channel BTEC Applied Science help and made notes of what should be included

Thnk you very much for the help Yh I’ll ask my teacher too 😊
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending