The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

kcl international management

did anyone receive any decisions for kcl international management bsc?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by cloudnim

Not yet! How about you?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Nope not yet .. hopefully we hear back soon !!
Reply 3
Do you guys receive any feedback from KCL?
Why KCL? What careers do you hope to go into?
Btw I love KCL so I'm just looking to see why others chose it.
Anyone with an international management MSc offer or Kira interview request? When did you guys apply?

Yes got an offer for a bsc in international Management recently
Original post by Anonymous
Btw I love KCL so I'm just looking to see why others chose it.

Semi target uni for finance
In london so i can live at home
Decent uni not as good as lse or Warwick but better than my other offer which was Nottingham
I would love to do a year abroad or placement year
Semi target uni for finance
In london so i can live at home
Decent uni not as good as lse or Warwick but better than my other offer which was Nottingham

Ahh, I live in London too but I chose Durham for finance since they're a top semi-target.
Each to their own 🤷*♂️the only unis outside of London that I would personally choose over KCL is Warwick/ Oxbridge cause IMO they have way better ibd prospects compared to durham/ KCL
Ngl durham’s business school aint that reputable tbh their entry requirements are like AAB compared to A*AA at most kcl business courses. I think Durham has built a good reputation thanks to humanity subjects like history/ languages classics/ english lit etc… Whereas places like LSE/ Warwick have built their reputations on social sciences like econ, politics, Business etc…
Ngl durham’s business school aint that reputable tbh their entry requirements are like AAB compared to A*AA at most kcl business courses. I think Durham has built a good reputation thanks to humanity subjects like history/ languages classics/ english lit etc… Whereas places like LSE/ Warwick have built their reputations on social sciences like econ, politics, Business etc…

For most*
Each to their own 🤷*♂️the only unis outside of London that I would personally choose over KCL is Warwick/ Oxbridge cause IMO they have way better ibd prospects compared to durham/ KCL

I used to think that too but it turns out that Durham is pretty solid for IB. If you look on LinkedIn, you’ll see what I mean. I did apply to Warwick and got an offer but withdrew because I lost interest in the modules since it was a very different course. For UCL, I insured it since I got told that I would find it harder to get into IB with the course - again, it was very to the course at Durham and seemed a bit soft.
Has anyone got an offer for Msc. International Management???
Has anyone received offer for Msc. International management?
what course did u apply for at UCL ?
I used to think that too but it turns out that Durham is pretty solid for IB. If you look on LinkedIn, you’ll see what I mean. I did apply to Warwick and got an offer but withdrew because I lost interest in the modules since it was a very different course. For UCL, I insured it since I got told that I would find it harder to get into IB with the course - again, it was very to the course at Durham and seemed a bit soft.

Fair enough my advice will be to try to get as much work experience because that is what will make you stand out from the thousands of applicants. I personally got some work experience with the largest Japanese bank and Morgan Stanley for their Foundations in Finance programme this summer in London ( btw no one in my extended family has ever worked in finance).

Join SEO London, The Brokerage, Rare Recruitment, UpReach, Aspiring Interns, Migrant Leaders and 10000 black interns ( if you are eligible). You seem driven, so I am sure you will get loads of springs.

If you got any questions then feel free to ask 😀

All the best,
Fair enough my advice will be to try to get as much work experience because that is what will make you stand out from the thousands of applicants. I personally got some work experience with the largest Japanese bank and Morgan Stanley for their Foundations in Finance programme this summer in London ( btw no one in my extended family has ever worked in finance).

Join SEO London, The Brokerage, Rare Recruitment, UpReach, Aspiring Interns, Migrant Leaders and 10000 black interns ( if you are eligible). You seem driven, so I am sure you will get loads of springs.

If you got any questions then feel free to ask 😀

All the best,

Hey, when did you apply for Morgan Stanley for their Foundations in Finance program, and what was the application process like?

Quick Reply

Latest