The Student Room Group

PGDE - 2022 Art & Design

Just started a thread off as their isn’t any

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey! i’ve had offers from UWS and Edinburgh. I have my interview for Glasgow coming up next week and still waiting to hear back from Strathclyde as they have been pretty quiet which is unusual. How are people getting on?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
I got an offer from UWS but haven’t heard anything from Glasgow, edinburgh, Strathclyde or HandI
Reply 3
Original post by 070500
Hey! i’ve had offers from UWS and Edinburgh. I have my interview for Glasgow coming up next week and still waiting to hear back from Strathclyde as they have been pretty quiet which is unusual. How are people getting on?

Congrats! How was the Edinburgh interview? Was it similar to UWS or did you have to prepare something for Edinburgh? Would love to hear from you.
Reply 4
Original post by j2305_
Congrats! How was the Edinburgh interview? Was it similar to UWS or did you have to prepare something for Edinburgh? Would love to hear from you.

Hi! thank you so much! my edinburgh interview was last week out of all three i’ve had so far it was definitely the scariest as their was 3 on the interview panel. They emailed out a bunch of questions and asked for us to prepare a powerpoint of work which you could relate to the current teaching curriculum. I found they did not really go off topic for the questions so it was pretty straightforward to memories answers before hand but at the end they asked me about what i thought was a difficultly with teaching in Scotland in modern days which threw me off a little as it was a surprise question! I got a conditional offer in from them the next day though so quite happy as i think that’s my first choice! Best of luck to you
Reply 5
thank you!!
Reply 6
Is anyone still waiting to hear from any unis? I still haven’t heard anything from edinburgh, Strathclyde or Glasgow other than asking for supporting documents ages ago which I sent off.
Reply 7
Original post by Leiha
Is anyone still waiting to hear from any unis? I still haven’t heard anything from edinburgh, Strathclyde or Glasgow other than asking for supporting documents ages ago which I sent off.

I've only just been invited to the interview for Strathclyde! Just check your emails next few days x
Reply 8
Original post by j2305_
I've only just been invited to the interview for Strathclyde! Just check your emails next few days

Okay great! This makes me a little less stressed
Reply 9
Has anyone had an interview for Glasgow? I have/ had interviews for the rest of the 3 universities but have not heard anything from Glasgow.
Reply 10
I haven’t heard anything from Glasgow either
Reply 11
I'm starting to think that Glasgow is going to reject me as I haven't heard anything back yet :u:
I have an interview for Glasgow this week! Did any one have theirs already?
Reply 13
When did you hear about your interview? I still haven’t heard a single thing for Glasgow
Beginning of last week. They are still doing interviews so do not loose hope!
Original post by 070500

What was your Glasgow interview like?
Reply 16
Original post by Natdoh88
I have an interview for Glasgow this week! Did any one have theirs already?

Best of luck to you!!!:congrats: I can't believe they are still doing interviews!! let us know how you get on :smile: I'm planning to just accept my Strathclyde offer but curious to see if I would be getting invited for a Glasgow interview and see what they are like!
Reply 17
Original post by j2305_
Best of luck to you!!!:congrats: I can't believe they are still doing interviews!! let us know how you get on :smile: I'm planning to just accept my Strathclyde offer but curious to see if I would be getting invited for a Glasgow interview and see what they are like!

For your Strathclyde interview, what did you put on the one slide you can have for pitch a place?
Reply 18
Hey! I've mentioned, modern artists, interdisciplinary learning in STEAM, and inclusive education :smile: when do you have your interview? Best of luck!!
Reply 19
Original post by j2305_
Hey! I've mentioned, modern artists, interdisciplinary learning in STEAM, and inclusive education :smile: when do you have your interview? Best of luck!!

It’s Saturday, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest