The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Peel Park Quarter room needed but is sold out!

Hi, I am looking for a room at peel park Quarter for this September. I have been looking every day for a few weeks now and nothing comes available, I did email them and was told to keep checking as rooms do come available.

I read on here Thursdays is best but still no luck for me, Anyone else managed to get a room by checking all time? Any hints or tops on how to secure one?

I was originally going to select one of my other offers so dodnt look at booking accommodation , but after a lot of research and a visit I have changed my mind chosen Salford.

I really need an ensuite, so the other halls are no good for me, I may go to some private ones instead but love the idea of Peel park
Reply 1
Hi there,

We are in the same situation.

It's for my son and also really need private bathroom so the other location is not really an option.

When we did the tour was when we found out it was fully booked but was told that availability normally comes up around results time. Not sure how true this is?

I really want my son to be with other first year students and so keeping fingers crossed.

Spoiler

Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by Skye-Jade
Hi, I am looking for a room at peel park Quarter for this September. I have been looking every day for a few weeks now and nothing comes available, I did email them and was told to keep checking as rooms do come available.

I read on here Thursdays is best but still no luck for me, Anyone else managed to get a room by checking all time? Any hints or tops on how to secure one?

I was originally going to select one of my other offers so dodnt look at booking accommodation , but after a lot of research and a visit I have changed my mind chosen Salford.

I really need an ensuite, so the other halls are no good for me, I may go to some private ones instead but love the idea of Peel park

Hi @Skye-Jade,

Great to hear you enjoyed your visit to the campus, and sorry you haven't been having any luck with the accommodation hunt. We can't guarantee anything but with the UCAS decision deadline approaching for students who applied by the January deadline there should be a bit more movement soon. The decision deadline is usually 19 May, so if students have booked a room but decided not to accept their offer they will release their booking around that date. Again we can't guarantee anything, but it would be worth checking around then.

I hope that helps, if you have any other questions please let me know.
Many thanks,
Ben
Uni of Salford rep
Reply 3
I managed to find a room on the website for 42 week stay this morning, I snapped it up, was bronze but I didnt care just wanted a room
I managed to find a room on the website for 42 week stay this morning, I snapped it up, was bronze but I didnt care just wanted a room

Hi @Skye-Jade

That's great news glad you got sorted, the bronze rooms are really nice and still have access to all the same amenities. Sure you'll love it when you hopefully move in this September.

All the best,
Ben
University of Salford rep
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
Thank you, my offer is unconditional so iw ill definitely be coming

(Original post by University of Salford)Hi @Skye-Jade

That's great news glad you got sorted, the bronze rooms are really nice and still have access to all the same amenities. Sure you'll love it when you hopefully move in this September.

All the best,
Ben
Thank you, my offer is unconditional so iw ill definitely be coming

(Original post by University of Salford)Hi @Skye-Jade

All the best,
Ben

Amazing! Definitely keep an eye out for Welcome Week emails near the start of September - our students union puts on a fab series of events and fun things to do in your first two weeks, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

All the best,
Becky
University of Salford Rep
Reply 7

Hi,
Are you still looking for an ensuite at Peel Park Quarter? My daughter is leaving at Christmas and her Bronze room will be available tel: 01200441393
Original post by rooms76
Hi,
Are you still looking for an ensuite at Peel Park Quarter? My daughter is leaving at Christmas and her Bronze room will be available tel: 01200441393

Hi @rooms76,

I'd definitely recommend your daughter speaks with the CLV team who run the PPQ accommodation - they may be able to offer some support and guidance over moving out. They should be available at the main reception for her to have a chat with should she wish to!

All the best,
Becky
Reply 9
My daughter wanted to stay in Peel Park but because it’s booked out we have booked her into John Lester. Are we able to change if a room becomes available at Peel Park?
Original post by Cher72
My daughter wanted to stay in Peel Park but because it’s booked out we have booked her into John Lester. Are we able to change if a room becomes available at Peel Park?

Hey @Cher72!

This might be something to drop our Campus Living Villages (the company that manages our accommodation) an email about - they should be able to confirm whether students can move between sites at the moment if they get more availability in PPQ! I'd recommend dropping them an email on [email protected], they'll be more than happy to advise.

All the best!
Becky
Reply 11
Hi Is anyone moving out of PPQ in Dec 2023 that has an ensuite? I would love to secure it for daughter who is going in Sept but if we have to do private and move her we don't mind. whats ap 1345 326 1846
Reply 12
Hi everyone, we are in the same situation no availability at PPQ. My daughter's 1st year and really want her to experience campus life and make friends. Fingers crossed it will open up. Preference is ensuite. The staff at CLV is amazing!!!! Expected to start In Sept 2023 at the Frederick Road Campus. Any guidance is appreciated or suggestion. Did anyone try Tramways or XI?
Original post by JessMcb
Hi Is anyone moving out of PPQ in Dec 2023 that has an ensuite? I would love to secure it for daughter who is going in Sept but if we have to do private and move her we don't mind. whats ap 1345 326 1846

Original post by JessMcb
Hi everyone, we are in the same situation no availability at PPQ. My daughter's 1st year and really want her to experience campus life and make friends. Fingers crossed it will open up. Preference is ensuite. The staff at CLV is amazing!!!! Expected to start In Sept 2023 at the Frederick Road Campus. Any guidance is appreciated or suggestion. Did anyone try Tramways or XI?

Hey @JessMcb,

Ah so exciting that she's joining us in September! I bet you're both so excited :biggrin:

Definitely worth keeping checking on the website for ay PPQ rooms - the team at CLV have advised us that as soon as they have any rooms released they'll update the website on Fridays this year, so I would always recommend keeping an eye on there. I'd also recommend keeping an eye on the John Lester/Eddie Colman accommodation pages too, as they're only a 10 minute walk from the main Peel campus (and across the road from Frederick Road!) so are another option for accommodation close by. There are definitely other accommodation companies like Sanctuary Students (they run Tramways), iQ and Riverside in the Salford area that are options, they're just not directly associated with us like CLV is, so I don't have too much info on them unfortunately!

I'd also recommend your daughter keep any eye on the official facebook page too (if she's got an offer she should have had an email about joining this!) - people might post about rooms etc in there, so is another way to connect with people :biggrin:

All the best,
Becky
Reply 14
Original post by JessMcb

We were able to get my daughter’s accommodation changed to Peel Park. If you go onto the accommodation web page on Friday mornings they release rooms that people don’t want or haven’t paid their deposits for. Good luck.
Reply 15

Hi, I had the same problem didn't realise I had to secure accommodation from very early. I am in a different time zone so I made it harder. We just kept trying and go one. I think with exam results coming out this week it may make it easier. Good luck. Jess
Reply 16
Hi are you still looking as my daughter does not need her accommodation at Peel Park, it is en- suite
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 17

Hi there not sure if you're still in need but I have a room Peel Park Quarter Delaney 2 costs £148 a week bronze room and has an ensuite. Text me at 07950 239 155 if interested

Hi - I may have one - decided to commute

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending