The Student Room Group

Accidentally didn’t use a seminar and now it’s gone!!

Recently purchased a snaprevise seminar for year 12 physics a level and it cost EIGHTY NINE POUNDS!!! However, I completely forgot to go through the seminar because it completely slipped my mind. It expired yesterday, and I just remembered about it today. What do I do? All that money’s gonna go down the drain, someone help… I need to unlock that seminar. Does anyone have the recording?
Original post by spongebob73784
Recently purchased a snaprevise seminar for year 12 physics a level and it cost EIGHTY NINE POUNDS!!! However, I completely forgot to go through the seminar because it completely slipped my mind. It expired yesterday, and I just remembered about it today. What do I do? All that money’s gonna go down the drain, someone help… I need to unlock that seminar. Does anyone have the recording?

It sounds like you leased the seminar for a period of time, you didnt use it... im not sure what's more to add you had access to it which is what you paid for, you just failed to use it how you intended.
Original post by mnot
It sounds like you leased the seminar for a period of time, you didnt use it... im not sure what's more to add you had access to it which is what you paid for, you just failed to use it how you intended.

i paid for it ages ago so it was the last thing on my mind. i had my btec exams this week too so i was unable to watch it anyway because i was studying for them.
i paid for it ages ago so it was the last thing on my mind. i had my btec exams this week too so i was unable to watch it anyway because i was studying for them.

that's not usually how leasing works
did the purchase terms say its time limited?
Original post by HoldThisL
did the purchase terms say its time limited?

yes
yes

alright well you can try begging them that's about your own only
Not even sure why you'd pay for something like that in the first place anyway.
Original post by Blue_Cow
Not even sure why you'd pay for something like that in the first place anyway.

i’m honestly thinking the same thing.
i’m honestly thinking the same thing.

what even is a snap revise seminar?
sounds like a swindle lol
Original post by HoldThisL
alright well you can try begging them that's about your own only

trying that right now but they’re really slow sending emails :/
is it just a video lecture of someone telling you how to revise physics lol
Original post by crustylife
is it just a video lecture of someone telling you how to revise physics lol

yeah that was basically it tbh. it’s probably why i couldn’t finish the whole thing lol
yeah that was basically it tbh. it’s probably why i couldn’t finish the whole thing lol

Why on earth would someone pay for something you can get for free :rofl:
Original post by Callicious
Why on earth would someone pay for something you can get for free :rofl:

yeah I’ve learnt my lesson lol

Quick Reply

Latest