The Student Room Group

Is it morally wrong for women to walk around in bra?

With hot weather, women are walking around with just a bra on for top and not other garments.

is this morally wrong?

This excludes sports bra that you see them jogging out in.

Scroll to see replies

depends on your moral stance. for many conservative people or religions, yes it is, but i personally don't think it's an issue. morality is subjective, but i imagine most young people would not have a problem with it
Is it morally wrong for men to walk around shirtless?
Idk I think it depends on the culture right? In my culture and some other asian cultures it's UNACCEPTABLEEEEEE. Not many women even go out in crop tops
I can never imagine myself doing it
Original post by JVM2020
With hot weather, women are walking around with just a bra on for top and not other garments.

is this morally wrong?

This excludes sports bra that you see them jogging out in.

No other garments? like nude? :s-smilie:
Original post by hungrysalamander

Exactly. Such a double standard🙄
Just a bra without wearing any other garment or items including shoes? :eek:
i mean cmon whats the difference between a bra and a sports bra the ppl run in
practically nothing yet its ok to be in one of them but not a normal bra ;-;
Reply 8
Really, women are just walking around in their bras? Where have you seen this?
I love how it's okay for men to walk around shirtless a summer, however if a women dares to wear anything less than 2 layers, its appalling and we have to make comment on it.
I don’t think it’s morally wrong - I personally wouldn’t do it because I’m concerned for my safety
I wouldn’t do it but I don’t care if people do/
Reply 12
There is nothing wrong with it...
It's the women's own choice.... she can do anything which she wants...we are no one to judge anyone
Reply 13
Original post by thrivingfrog
I love how it's okay for men to walk around shirtless a summer, however if a women dares to wear anything less than 2 layers, its appalling and we have to make comment on it.

It is not hygienic for men to be shirtless in shops because Bacteria will drop on products if they sweat.
Original post by JVM2020
It is not hygienic for men to be shirtless in shops because Bacteria will drop on products if they sweat.

1. Hygiene and moral are not the same thing.
2. Women sweat as well.
3. You think that it's fine for men to be shirtless in outside of shops but it's "morally wrong" for a woman to do so?

Original post by thrivingfrog

Original post by xox416
Really, women are just walking around in their bras? Where have you seen this?

Tbh I wouldn't want men or women to walk around shirtless but it's not up to me and it's entirely their choice ig. Also, I've never seen anyone walk around shirtless lol(except in beaches).. I wonder where OP saw women just wearing bras or people saw guys shirtless.
Original post by Summer Bird
Tbh I wouldn't want men or women to walk around shirtless but it's not up to me and it's entirely their choice ig. Also, I've never seen anyone walk around shirtless lol(except in beaches).. I wonder where OP saw women just wearing bras or people saw guys shirtless.

I wouldn't walk around shirtless but idc if someone else does.
Of course not, although not many do to be honest - it sounds like a man's fantasy than a reality to be honest.
I'm not sure I've ever seen a woman walking around in public wearing just a bra unless it was a sports bra.

I mean, bikini tops, crop tops designed to be worn with nothing underneath them, sports bras, sure, I've done it myself... but just "a bra" in the sense of underwear? Really? Yes, I would find it odd, in the same way that I'd find it odd if they only had their knickers on their lower half, or if a man was wearing just Y-fronts. I've never seen those happen, either.
I wouldn't walk around shirtless but idc if someone else does.

Same.

Original post by Son of the Sea
I don’t think OP has seen women walking around in bra. It’s a fantasy he’s furiously jerking off to as we speak.

Yeah, it's all in OP's head :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest