The Student Room Group

im really confused

which uni should i choose for Law, salford or Liverpool? i know liverppol is russel group but its also seen as the lowest RG's for law. so which uni is better for law?because I think attending a russel group uni is a bonus in future career however whats the point of travelling a hour if it doesn't really matter if I go to non russel uni .
Original post by ToGodly
which uni should i choose for Law, salford or Liverpool? i know liverppol is russel group but its also seen as the lowest RG's for law. so which uni is better for law?because I think attending a russel group uni is a bonus in future career however whats the point of travelling a hour if it doesn't really matter if I go to non russel uni .

Law is a reputation-based sector. Why would you spend the same amount of financial investment in a 50 year career to buy a weaker product, just for 36 weeks travel over 3 years?
Reply 2
Original post by threeportdrift
Law is a reputation-based sector. Why would you spend the same amount of financial investment in a 50 year career to buy a weaker product, just for 36 weeks travel over 3 years?

Bro I’m confused can you reply in simple terms. So you mean that I should choose Liverpool and travel 1 hour? Because I’m ready to do that. It’s just Liverpool not known best for law. So why does it matter then if I go Salford or Liverpool both same
Original post by ToGodly
Bro I’m confused can you reply in simple terms. So you mean that I should choose Liverpool and travel 1 hour? Because I’m ready to do that. It’s just Liverpool not known best for law. So why does it matter then if I go Salford or Liverpool both same

They are nowhere near the same. Liverpool is leagues better than Salford. If you seriously want a career in law then go to Liverpool.
Go to Liverpool

Why are you staying home for uni and not moving out?
Reply 5
Original post by LawStudent456
Go to Liverpool

Why are you staying home for uni and not moving out?

its my first year and i have never been to Liverpool and also I gotta be financially stable. i might move out in second year. but its just even my family doesn't want me to move out they are worried. I'm just so confused what to do.
Original post by ToGodly
its my first year and i have never been to Liverpool and also I gotta be financially stable. i might move out in second year. but its just even my family doesn't want me to move out they are worried. I'm just so confused what to do.

Ignore what your family say?
I’m gonna assume you’re a girl?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending