The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Moved to a more relevant forum and tagging @IWMTom as he seems to know about this kind of topic I think. Also please avoid creating duplicate threads.
Reply 2
Hi thanks for responding how do I movie to another forum and how do I get into contact with someone that knows about the issue im having as i need urgent advice thankyou
Original post by MoRet
Hi thanks for responding how do I movie to another forum and how do I get into contact with someone that knows about the issue im having as i need urgent advice thankyou

I'm the one who moved the thread to another forum and to be honest I don't how and where you can get in contact with someone hence why I've tagged a user who may be able to help out.
Reply 4
Original post by Talkative Toad
I'm the one who moved the thread to another forum and to be honest I don't how and where you can get in contact with someone hence why I've tagged a user who may be able to help out.

Ok thanks
Reply 5
It takes time for systems to update. You can't expect to be able to apply immediately.
Original post by MoRet
Ok thanks

As @IWMTom says, it could take two months for everything to be updated. Also, we don't know whether you have other adverse information which is leading to your Monzo application being rejected - it isn't necessarily just CIFAS data.
Reply 7
Original post by MoRet
Hi my cifas marker was removed yesterday by starling bank, but I tried applying for Monzo and was denied to open an account I don’t understand could someone please expalin what to do now or what’s happening thankyou

As @IWMTom states, it takes time for systems to update.

I would leave it for a couple of weeks, then submit a Subject Access Request to Cifas (https://www.cifas.org.uk/dsar). Only once that comes back as clear should you apply for an account.
Reply 8
Ok thanks so much will keep u updated
Reply 9
Original post by martin7
As @IWMTom states, it takes time for systems to update.

I would leave it for a couple of weeks, then submit a Subject Access Request to Cifas (https://www.cifas.org.uk/dsar). Only once that comes back as clear should you apply for an account.

I’ve allready submitted a subject access request I have to wait a couple days will let u know what happens thanks
Reply 10
Original post by MoRet
I’ve allready submitted a subject access request I have to wait a couple days will let u know what happens thanks

any updates to this?
How did you get it removed?
Hi I had a cifas marker with starling and last week and got it removed by Sam from starling bank? Has it been updated as I’m still unable to apply for banks. If so how long did it take?
Reply 13
Original post by MoRet
Hi my cifas marker was removed yesterday by starling bank, but I tried applying for Monzo and was denied to open an account I don’t understand could someone please expalin what to do now or what’s happening thankyou

ACFED2A1-E39B-40E3-95B4-1CBB319838D9.jpg.jpeg

F593E2E5-FC36-4E97-B08D-5D597B5D08EF.jpg.jpeg

How did you get it removed?
Reply 14
Original post by purpley99
Hi I had a cifas marker with starling and last week and got it removed by Sam from starling bank? Has it been updated as I’m still unable to apply for banks. If so how long did it take?

How did you get it remove?
How did you go about getting it removed ?
Reply 16
how did you get them to remove your cifas marker?
Reply 17
Original post by purpley99

how did you get it remove if you don’t mind me asking
The OP is banned so won't reply
Original post by MoRet

ACFED2A1-E39B-40E3-95B4-1CBB319838D9.jpg.jpeg

F593E2E5-FC36-4E97-B08D-5D597B5D08EF.jpg.jpeg

Systems don’t update straight away and could be your credit rating since you haven’t had credit in a long time

Latest

Trending

Trending