The Student Room Group

Second year overall grade

Hello out of the seven modules that I done at University this year I was wondering if I am working towards a 2:1 or 2:2 and if a 1st is still possible?

41.5%, 47.75%, 46.3%, 61.75%, 65.25%, 65.25%, 69.33%
Hi, we need to know the number of credits for each module
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, we need to know the number of credits for each module

Hello apologise for not including that each of these modules are worth 15 credits.
Hello out of the seven modules that I done at University this year I was wondering if I am working towards a 2:1 or 2:2 and if a 1st is still possible?

Hi!

I use grade hub to calculate my grades. You put in how much each module is worth etc and it does all the calculations for you. It'll tell you how much you need to achieve for a certain grade to, as well as what you are achieving currently.

I hope this helps!
Best wishes
Chloe - Official Student Rep :smile:
Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Hi!

I use grade hub to calculate my grades. You put in how much each module is worth etc and it does all the calculations for you. It'll tell you how much you need to achieve for a certain grade to, as well as what you are achieving currently.

I hope this helps!
Best wishes

Thank you so much Chloe. :smile:
Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Hi!

I hope this helps!
Best wishes

I’m not sure how to use it looks abit confusing.

The average of all those is 56.7% which is a 2:2. That said, it's a mixture of 3rd class and 2:1 marks, so not much consistency.

If these are all 15-credit modules, as you say in another reply, that only adds up to 105 credits -- and you'd normally be studying 120 credits per year.

Assuming you're a 2nd year going into your final year in September, whether or not you can get a 1st will depend on how your final classification is calculated, not least how 2nd and 3rd year results are weighted.
I’m not sure how to use it looks abit confusing.

Hi!

You just put your module down and how many credits its worth. Then it'll take you to that module and you put how much each assessment is worth. Then once you've added them, once you go to your home page the calculator would've already calculated it all for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending