The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham physical sciences foundation year

hi everyone, is anyone doing the physical sciences foundation year? I got an offer for it and i'm hoping to do comp sci after cos i didnt do A-level maths
Reply 1
Hi, I'm doing the same as you. Computer science after the foundation year, do u have snap?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by Hussxin
Hi, I'm doing the same as you. Computer science after the foundation year, do u have snap?

heyy,
i'm doing the foundation year as well, then CS
Reply 3
Original post by BadBComeToTheNiz
heyy,
i'm doing the foundation year as well, then CS

Do u have snap?
Original post by Hussxin
Do u have snap?

yep i'll pm it to u
Reply 5
Original post by BadBComeToTheNiz
yep i'll pm it to u

hey was the course worth it? I am accepted to a non RG uni but I was thinking of applying for the foundation year cause why not.
Reply 6
Original post by alinaaaah
hi everyone, is anyone doing the physical sciences foundation year? I got an offer for it and i'm hoping to do comp sci after cos i didnt do A-level maths

I will start the Foundation Year having completed an access to HE course (did A levels but more than 40 years ago...) hope to proceed onto the Mechatronic Engineering degree
Original post by alinaaaah

Hi! Can you share your experience? Like how intense your foundation course was and did you get a place at comp sci after?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending