The Student Room Group

why is he not talking

ive been face timing a guy. we have been for a while we sit there doing nothing and he just plays his game while i look at him and he doesnt even notice. what does this even mean he is always the one to ask to face time but he does nothing. i just want to hang up when he does it all the time. what should i do should i think of more things to talk about or should i just stop ft with him all together because it is getting annoying and i dont know what to do
Reply 1
Original post by *Vapormist*
ive been face timing a guy. we have been for a while we sit there doing nothing and he just plays his game while i look at him and he doesnt even notice. what does this even mean he is always the one to ask to face time but he does nothing. i just want to hang up when he does it all the time. what should i do should i think of more things to talk about or should i just stop ft with him all together because it is getting annoying and i dont know what to do

I dont know you or this guy personally but assuming he is a good person maybe he just enjoys your company whilst he plays games, he wants you to be there and involve you in some way.
Other than that your feelings are valid, that is quite an awkward situation as i believe that a game has less significance than the feelings of your someone that takes time out their day to facetime
You are trying, maybe he does not realise and its always good to communicate and let them know of how you are feeling, if not the problem wont be resolved because they will never be aware of the wrong they do, talk it out with him and if he gives a defensive response that’s your que to run lol
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
It's possible he just enjoys your presence.
Which Is a good thing.

If you need more interaction with him communicate that with him if not...boys are replaceable
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Libbyie
I dont know you or this guy personally but assuming he is a good person maybe he just enjoys your company whilst he plays games, he wants you to be there and involve you in some way.
Other than that your feelings are valid, that is quite an awkward situation as i believe that a game has less significance than the feelings of your someone that takes time out their day to facetime
You are trying, maybe he does not realise and its always good to communicate and let them know of how you are feeling, if not the problem wont be resolved because they will never be aware of the wrong they do, talk it out with him and if he gives a defensive response that’s your que to run lol

thanks so much. He is supper sweet just i guess quite he will say i love you when we are done talking but like in dont know sitting there and looking at him is okay but weird in a way like i called him to talk. he will say like small things while playing but usually its him talking on his game. maybe ill come up with questions next time to keep his attention on talking to me instead of his game
Stop face timing him, you have better things to do.
Original post by mike23mike
Stop face timing him, you have better things to do.

im not the one asking its always him and i mean i could just say no but then i would feel bad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending