The Student Room Group

I love the queen

I actually love Queen Elizabeth II
She seems like such a good person and a good Christian, but not in an arrogant, prosletysing way. Sure you could say it's easy to be happy and seem good when you have all her privilege, but she's also been very restricted in her life since the day she was born
I don't love the monarchy as an institution, and yeah it's a bit sad that she's helping pay for Prince Andrew's settlement w/ Giuffre, but all in all she seems p sound
but as I write this I'm already changing my mind lol

Scroll to see replies

Monarchy as a system is wrong. Doesn't mean that the individuals within it are automatically evil.
Original post by rebelw
She seems like such a good person and a good Christian, but not in an arrogant, prosletysing way. Sure you could say it's easy to be happy and seem good when you have all her privilege, but she's also been very restricted in her life since the day she was born
I don't love the monarchy as an institution, and yeah it's a bit sad that she's helping pay for Prince Andrew's settlement w/ Giuffre, but all in all she seems p sound

"but she's also been very restricted in her life since the day she was born"
Reply 3
Original post by DryTowel
Monarchy as a system is wrong. Doesn't mean that the individuals within it are automatically evil.

we don't really have monarchy as our system of government lol, she is just a redundant figurehead obvs, but I guess she could start causing problems if she just refused to open parliament or give royal assent to bills
Original post by GamerMan43
I bet that royal pyssy be bussin

Oh my god @Summer Bird
Original post by rebelw
we don't really have monarchy as our system of government lol, she is just a redundant figurehead obvs, but I guess she could start causing problems if she just refused to open parliament or give royal assent to bills

I am a aware. The issue with the monarchy goes beyond its potential to disrupt politics. Its the fact that certain people being handed money by taxpayers (through the Sovereign Grant) simply due to their birth contradicts the idea of a fair society.
will you be celebrating her jubilee? :h:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by GamerMan43
I bet that royal pyssy be bussin

sometimes I pray for God to take away my ability to read
Reply 8
Sure she's a nice aul girl but she could still be a nie aul girl without a crown on her head
She's old enough to be your great great grandmother.
Original post by hungrysalamander
She's old enough to be your great great grandmother.

If we look at people having kids at let's say 18, which is young but doable, and the queen is 96, we get 6 generations of children, so great great great grandmother!
I wonder how many potential scandals she has helped to cover up. You can't love her because you don't know her.
Original post by YaliaV123
I wonder how many potential scandals she has helped to cover up. You can't love her because you don't know her.

Diana deserved better :frown:
Original post by CatInTheCorner
If we look at people having kids at let's say 18, which is young but doable, and the queen is 96, we get 6 generations of children, so great great great grandmother!

Nah it's 5 generations, the OP has to be at least 13 to post on this website.
(edited 1 year ago)
Not really a huge fan of the parasite-in-chief in her parasite hat sitting on a gold throne telling people that we really need to find a way to sort out economic inequality in the UK. Or as was the case the other day, having her son do it for her.
Original post by artful_lounger
Not really a huge fan of the parasite-in-chief in her parasite hat sitting on a gold throne telling people that we really need to find a way to sort out economic inequality in the UK. Or as was the case the other day, having her son do it for her.

literally sent her hat to parliament in an armoured car lmao.
Original post by gjd800
literally sent her hat to parliament in an armoured car lmao.

Spoiler

Original post by CatInTheCorner
Diana deserved better :frown:

Preach it.
Original post by rebelw

i don’t like her
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest