The Student Room Group

Happy National Stationery Week! Win a Paperchase Voucher here!

The aim of National Stationery Week has always been to celebrate writing by hand, to get people all over the world talking about and sharing details of their favourite stationery products and retailers, and of course, for everyone to send more letters and cards!

In honour of stationary week, we would love to gift someone a paperchase voucher to satisfy all your stationary needs!

It's simple, post a picture of your pencil case you're using or used to have in school/university and the best one wins!

I'll go first, this was my one at school :smile: always had to be fluffy and pink!

pencil case .jpg

Winner to be announced at the end of Monday 23rd May (edit) - Put the wrong date!
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Oooh!

I had so many pencil cases through the years at school, but the one that stands out to me is my Doctor Who tin one when I was about year 6 - loved it :lol:

I'm very attached to my current dinosaur one :biggrin: It's a good durable material too, I've had far too many fabric ones in the past get ruined by ink!
Original post by Interea
I'm very attached to my current dinosaur one :biggrin: It's a good durable material too, I've had far too many fabric ones in the past get ruined by ink!

oooh I do love a dinosaur themed pencil case!
This is my desk at work sporting my very fetching hamster pencil case. It has my name on it hence the black scribble.

@furryface12 brought it for me for Christmas :smile: in my last work place people would call me the wrong name hence the personalisation :wink:

IMG_20220517_162025628~2.jpg
I had strong pen-in-pocket vibes at school. My dream was to buy a Parker pen and have it purposely poking out so people would know I really meant business. Maybe one day.
pen in pocket.jpg
Original post by vic vinegar
i had strong pen-in-pocket vibes at school. My dream was to buy a parker pen and have it purposely poking out so people would know i really meant business. Maybe one day.
pen in pocket.jpg

lololol course you did

I've had this one since year 9ish and i'm still using it in year 13 lol. I'm so sad I can't bring it into any of my a level exams ;(
Original post by newgoose

I've had this one since year 9ish and i'm still using it in year 13 lol. I'm so sad I can't bring it into any of my a level exams ;(

Ooooh I love Cath Kidston! Another great dino pencil case :h:

Do you still need to bring a clear pencil case to exams? (It’s been a while :colondollar:)
I never had a pencil case. I stuffed literally everything in my pockets. Highlighters, glue, all sorts of coloured pens. I had everything in there :cool:
Original post by _Robyn_
I never had a pencil case. I stuffed literally everything in my pockets. Highlighters, glue, all sorts of coloured pens. I had everything in there :cool:

I’ve spoken to a few people who did this! :biggrin:
I remember my first ever pencil case in primary school was a Charlie and Lola one as I was obsessed with the show at the time. I'm pretty sure I had Charlie and Lola pencils in it too!
Original post by jennybear
I remember my first ever pencil case in primary school was a Charlie and Lola one as I was obsessed with the show at the time. I'm pretty sure I had Charlie and Lola pencils in it too!

Aw very cute! :heart:
Original post by jennybear

:0 I remember Charlie and Lola. That's one swag looking pencil case
image-6166ffc4-9ddd-4728-8897-913254e5d76e7581031960574127101-compressed.jpg.jpeg
These two for university and I still use them now.
Original post by Other_Owl
image-6166ffc4-9ddd-4728-8897-913254e5d76e7581031960574127101-compressed.jpg.jpeg
These two for university and I still use them now.

I LOVE THEM BOTH :ahee:
Original post by Pink Unicorn
Ooooh I love Cath Kidston! Another great dino pencil case :h:

Do you still need to bring a clear pencil case to exams? (It’s been a while :colondollar:)

yeah :frown: It's ok tho! I can use the dino one at uni next year!!
Original post by _Robyn_
:0 I remember Charlie and Lola. That's one swag looking pencil case

Definitely made me feel the coolest kid in year 1! :wink:
lol I just have a clear 1 as you can't really have any other type of pencil case in exams. but it does have a cute message someone put in there(I take it out for exams obvs)
16528085975751106124286201368383.jpg
never rly used as it was a prize i got for out schools bingo for our year, i eventually found it on amazon
71uUZVtzM0L._AC_SL1001_.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest