The Student Room Group

UClan Filmmaking Course

Hi,
I am currently looking at film production courses to start studying in 2022. One of the courses I am quite interested in is UClan’s BA (Hons) Filmmaking, and I was wondering if any ex-students could say what they thought of the course, if they would recommend it etc. Thanks!
Original post by ErinPenn19
Hi,
I am currently looking at film production courses to start studying in 2022. One of the courses I am quite interested in is UClan’s BA (Hons) Filmmaking, and I was wondering if any ex-students could say what they thought of the course, if they would recommend it etc. Thanks!

Hi @ErinPenn19,

I am a current student at UCLan and although I do not study Filmmaking, I study Film, Media and Popular Culture which is within the same department. I have also had some experience with the Filmmaking equipment and lecturers and so I thought I would share my thoughts. I have found the equipment great - there is a whole building called the media factory with everything that you would need to utilise as a filmmaker. The lecturers are supportive, whilst having a real focus on employability post-university. I would recommend the course.

Hope this was helpful.

Thanks,

Hollie :smile:
Hi, I was wondering if you decided on going to uclan as it's where I will start studying in 2022. If so it would be really nice to keep in touch while we're waiting to go!
Reply 3
Original post by lg.enigma
Hi, I was wondering if you decided on going to uclan as it's where I will start studying in 2022. If so it would be really nice to keep in touch while we're waiting to go!

Hi! Unfortunately I ended up firming University of Salford so I'm not going to UCLAN, however I did still really like its facilities and course, hope you have fun!
Original post by ErinPenn19
Hi! Unfortunately I ended up firming University of Salford so I'm not going to UCLAN, however I did still really like its facilities and course, hope you have fun!

Hi @ErinPenn19 - amazing to hear you've made us your firm choice, we can't wait for you to get started with us in September! :biggrin:

All the best,
Becky
- University of Salford Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending