The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Montefiore Southampton accommodation

Hi!
I received an accommodation offer for Montefiore today (Montefiore 3 to be precise) and i was wondering if anyone here could tell me what its like there? Just a general view, because I can't find much information online.
Any pictures would be great too!
Also, has anyone else received this offer?

thank you in advance :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hiya, so I was in Monte 3 and this is what the ensuite room looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLDnVwy9U3Q&t=50s
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by saskiahdltea
Hiya, so I was in Monte 3 and this is what the ensuite room looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLDnVwy9U3Q&t=50s

Thank you so much for this! Greatly appreciated :smile:
Original post by xsimx
Hi!
I received an accommodation offer for Montefiore today (Montefiore 3 to be precise) and i was wondering if anyone here could tell me what its like there? Just a general view, because I can't find much information online.
Any pictures would be great too!
Also, has anyone else received this offer?

thank you in advance :smile:

I can't help much but also received an offer! (:
Reply 4
Original post by CaitlinMunro
I can't help much but also received an offer! (:

hey! that's great!! what subject do you plan to study? :smile:
Original post by xsimx
hey! that's great!! what subject do you plan to study? :smile:

I'm hoping to study psychology if I get the grades :s-smilie:! How about you? (:
Reply 6
I'm hoping to study psychology if I get the grades :s-smilie:! How about you? (:

Me too! I'm a bit worried about not getting the grades :frown: But i really loved Southampton and the psych course on the offer holders day so i'm really hoping to get in!
Samme, I really like the course but am feeling pretty stressed all of a sudden because reality has hit that we actually have to do the exams :eek: what A Levels do you take?
Reply 8
Samme, I really like the course but am feeling pretty stressed all of a sudden because reality has hit that we actually have to do the exams :eek: what A Levels do you take?

Yep, I've had so many break downs over it :redface: I take Psychology, Sociology and English lit, so my first exam is a week today and panic is really setting in :frown: Which do you take?
Original post by xsimx
Yep, I've had so many break downs over it :redface: I take Psychology, Sociology and English lit, so my first exam is a week today and panic is really setting in :frown: Which do you take?

Ahhh I feel you, its a dangerous combo of panic but can't bring myself to do loads of revision :confused: I take Psych and Eng Lit too! English is just too much iswtg Idk why i took it, it was great learning but revising/exams is not the one :colonhash: My other is geo
Reply 10
Ahhh I feel you, its a dangerous combo of panic but can't bring myself to do loads of revision :confused: I take Psych and Eng Lit too! English is just too much iswtg Idk why i took it, it was great learning but revising/exams is not the one :colonhash: My other is geo

Yeahh I feel the same :frown: I used to love English lit but then year 13 happened and now I don't love it so much :colonhash: what exam board are you on for psych and english??
Original post by xsimx
Yeahh I feel the same :frown: I used to love English lit but then year 13 happened and now I don't love it so much :colonhash: what exam board are you on for psych and english??

Ahh honestly! I'm AQA for psych + Edexcel for Eng, wbu?
Reply 12
Ahh honestly! I'm AQA for psych + Edexcel for Eng, wbu?

I'm AQA for both :smile: how are you feeling about paper 1 psych next week??
Original post by xsimx
I'm AQA for both :smile: how are you feeling about paper 1 psych next week??

Icl im quite nervous, but that might also be because its my first paper. It should be the best psych paper as we learnt the content so long ago so have practised the most but still, don't know what to expect! appra the advanced info for GCSE hasn't been very helpful in what actually comes up which scares me because that's all I'm reivisng :s-smilie: what about you?
hey guys do any of you have any pics of the kitchen? Bit of a long shot haha but I literally can't find pics anywhere:/
Reply 15
Icl im quite nervous, but that might also be because its my first paper. It should be the best psych paper as we learnt the content so long ago so have practised the most but still, don't know what to expect! appra the advanced info for GCSE hasn't been very helpful in what actually comes up which scares me because that's all I'm reivisng :s-smilie: what about you?

I feel the same!! Ive seen on social media GCSE students freaking out a bit and it's made me quite nervous... but I hope things will be okay because I feel quite confident on most of the advanced info. Bit worried about how much research methods there will be too, it's my least favourite part of the course :frown:
Original post by xsimx
I feel the same!! Ive seen on social media GCSE students freaking out a bit and it's made me quite nervous... but I hope things will be okay because I feel quite confident on most of the advanced info. Bit worried about how much research methods there will be too, it's my least favourite part of the course :frown:

I know! but appra they've been dramatic and it was actually relevant stuff lol so hopefully its fine. I hateee research methods I'm refusing to revise it still but at some point I'll have to give in :colonhash:
Reply 17
I know! but appra they've been dramatic and it was actually relevant stuff lol so hopefully its fine. I hateee research methods I'm refusing to revise it still but at some point I'll have to give in :colonhash:

Fingers crossed everything will be okay!! The research methods section in paper 2 will probably end me though :s-smilie:

If you ever want to talk or anything and you have Instagram, my user is x.simone3

It's nice talking to someone doing a similar course and planning to go to the same uni as me :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by harrietrose17
hey guys do any of you have any pics of the kitchen? Bit of a long shot haha but I literally can't find pics anywhere:/

Sorry, no :frown: have you checked on YouTube maybe to see if there's a video tour or something??
Original post by xsimx
Fingers crossed everything will be okay!! The research methods section in paper 2 will probably end me though :s-smilie:

If you ever want to talk or anything and you have Instagram, my user is x.simone3

It's nice talking to someone doing a similar course and planning to go to the same uni as me :smile:

sorry, I got so busy and stressed I forgot to reply! It is really nice, I hope your exams are going well! (: I don't have insta but I have SC? my user is caitlin.munro

Quick Reply

Latest