The Student Room Group

PWC summer internship 2022

Anyone applied to summer internship at PWC for 2022 and waiting to hear back?

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I haven't I applied for a summer internship, but I've applied for the Women in Business Programme and I'm still waiting for a reply.
Hey, i haven't applied for internship. I applied for Graduate Business Programme. I did my hirevue about 3 weeks ago and awaiting a reply
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Original post by valenunderhill
Hey, I haven't I applied for a summer internship, but I've applied for the Women in Business Programme and I'm still waiting for a reply.

Did you get the assessment centre invitation yet?
Original post by AishaMo
Did you get the assessment centre invitation yet?

No, not yet. I've done my video interview but I haven't heard anything back
Reply 5
No, not yet. I've done my video interview but I haven't heard anything back

I received an invitation on the 19th May to book the dates. The last assessment centre is the 1st June btw, so try checking your emails because they've sent then all out and even done the tips and questions sessions.
Original post by AishaMo
I received an invitation on the 19th May to book the dates. The last assessment centre is the 1st June btw, so try checking your emails because they've sent then all out and even done the tips and questions sessions.

Omg really? I've checked my emails but I haven't heard anything back.
Reply 7
Omg really? I've checked my emails but I haven't heard anything back.

You might want to try contacting them?
I hope they get back to you.
Anyone got an offer for audit internship at Southampton office?
Reply 9
Original post by drsben02
Anyone got an offer for audit internship at Southampton office?

Oo, I didn't apply there but just wanted to ask when did they get back to you, how many days was it after the career focus day.

Thank you!
has anyone received an offer for the Women in Business programmes?
Original post by Hi-how-are

No reply yet, have you?
Original post by AishaMo
No reply yet, have you?

no not yet - which programme did you apply for?
no not yet - which programme did you apply for?

Women in business audit in Manchester
Original post by AishaMo
You might want to try contacting them?
I hope they get back to you.

They just got back to me thankfully. I need to to the career focused day by this week though. Did you find it difficult?
They just got back to me thankfully. I need to to the career focused day by this week though. Did you find it difficult?

It wasn't too difficult, but I'd suggest some sort of research about pwc etc and also take care of your timings in the tasks because the time goes by so so so quick. It seems like a huge amount at first but to have that many tasks makes it very small.
And stay focused, take care of the meeting times they give you!
Reply 16

Focus on the interview and don’t leave anything out, also remember to conclude the written report. Divide your time properly so you finish everything and don’t trust. Also in the group call, you don’t have to be the leader, but put your point forward and be respectful to others. Mention and say thing like oh I agree with you, I think this is good and add onto that, make everyone feel included
Reply 17

they just got back to me a few days ago for management consulting
Original post by AishaMo
Oo, I didn't apply there but just wanted to ask when did they get back to you, how many days was it after the career focus day.

Thank you!Submit reply

It should be between 10-14 days to receive a reply (it was 13 days for me). Should hopefully be very soon for you - good luck whatever the outcome is!!!!
Original post by drsben02
It should be between 10-14 days to receive a reply (it was 13 days for me). Should hopefully be very soon for you - good luck whatever the outcome is!!!!

Thank you for getting back but I got in about 1 and a half weeks ago. Good luck to you on the programme x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending