The Student Room Group

(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by xx-xx
can or does someone have a revision timetable for end of year 12 AS aqa chemistry end of year exams
thanks

U to C in one month? Does that sound realistic to you?
Original post by xx-xx
can or does someone have a revision timetable for end of year 12 AS aqa chemistry end of year exams
thanks

You can do it only if you put your mind to it! Watch allery tutor videos make notes and practice
Original post by xx-xx
thanks

You don't have a mont, you have over summer to focus on your grades aswell:smile:
Original post by user5789478398
You can do it only if you put your mind to it! Watch allery tutor videos make notes and practice

Don't forget about Eliot Rintoul!
Reply 5
Original post by 5hyl33n
U to C in one month? Does that sound realistic to you?

yes very realilstic
some people do stuff if you 100 percent put our mind to it
if you just going to be someone who puts people down just dont commment at all
Reply 6
Original post by user5789478398

thanks ill try that
I went from Grade 2 to 5 in 2 months.
Original post by xx-xx
yes very realilstic
some people do stuff if you 100 percent put our mind to it
if you just going to be someone who puts people down just dont commment at all

No, it’s not realistic. It’s not impossible, but it’s not realistic.

I’m not putting you down, I’m simply stating the truth - it’s going to be very hard to achieve a C when you are sitting on a U. It might sound harsh, but it’s the truth. This is a public forum, therefore you will get different opinions. I’m not the type of person to give false hope.

That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try hard though. You might get that C. Good luck.
Original post by Deus Rex
yes it is. Seriously AS maths is very reptitive. Someone putting in 2 hours per evening and more time at weekends could do it.

OP is talking about AS Chemistry.
yes it is. Seriously AS maths is very reptitive. Someone putting in 2 hours per evening and more time at weekends could do it.

Its also very new content which contradicts GCSE. Some people find it easy some find it hard but as a generalisation its very hard to make such a significant change in 1 month on top of your other workloads, that's @5hyl33n which is generally true but anecdotally sometimes not. But there is still the summer aswell as AL are linear the month deadline isn't too significant if they put in the work now.
loool sorry. yeah chemistry sucks, drop it

Shush 5hyl33n is a Chem uni student:rofl:
loool sorry. yeah chemistry sucks, drop it

Haha. Everyone thinks that, but it’s really not that bad. If you start revising on time, that is. :tongue:
absolute madman

:lol:

AL was enough for me

Spoiler

it's definitely possible to go from a U to a C in AS chemistry. last year i was failing BADLY in chemistry. i think a month or two before my end of yr12 exams, i realised that i might get dropped from chem if i continue with a U. so i talked to my teacher, did a bunch of booster lessons, actually LISTENED in class instead of daydreaming and did a lot of revision and managed to scrape a C in the mocks. currently in yr 13 trying to push that C into a hopeful B in these a-levels lol

Quick Reply

Latest