why is pe so bad

Poll

is pe good or bad?

like its not fun all you do is run around like a headless chicken for a hour

Scroll to see replies

Original post by garfieldfan21
like its not fun all you do is run around like a headless chicken for a hour

ikr..I couldn't agree more
Depends on the sport. Loved dodgeball, hated cross country and rugby.
Original post by Talkative Toad
Depends on the sport. Loved dodgeball, hated cross country and rugby.

Agree with this. I like cricket and rounders but absolutely despise football and rugby.
can't figure if everyone on this thread is fat or genuinely despises pe as a subject.
I used to enjoy pe personally, it was far more laid back then sports clubs & mostly just about having fun in sports.

And half the class was terrible so was fun to tear it up on the field!
Reply 6
I mostly hate PE. Dodgeball is usually fun, and cross country was alright because you could sneak into the middle, chill for a bit and just skip the whole course lol
Original post by unidropouttt
can't figure if everyone on this thread is fat or genuinely despises pe as a subject.

The latter, I'm actually close to being underweight. As for reasons I despise PE it's mostly how toxic people can be to your face when you mess up at a sport that you're not good at. There's also the fact that I don't have a choice but to be forced to do rugby in the winter.
I think PE is a great lesson but only if you are doing something fun like football or dodgeball or maybe tennis.
I hate running and cross country.
Anything that is a team sport is fun, even cricket which I suck at
In 6th form you will miss it.
Original post by hungrysalamander
The latter, I'm actually close to being underweight. As for reasons I despise PE it's mostly how toxic people can be to your face when you mess up at a sport that you're not good at. There's also the fact that I don't have a choice but to be forced to do rugby in the winter.

Touche hungry, touche.
I don't mind if it's a sport I like but if I can't be dealing I just sit out. And no, I am not fat, nowhere near infact.
Original post by thrivingfrog
I don't mind if it's a sport I like but if I can't be dealing I just sit out. And no, I am not fat, nowhere near infact.

thanks for that froggy. you were probably fat as a tadpole right?
thanks for that froggy. you were probably fat as a tadpole right?

Yk it
you raise a good point mdbhijodiehiuehfjjfiewjffiojeoijfiejf.
Original post by thrivingfrog
Yk it

can see your thriving now i guess.
can see your thriving now i guess.

Always.
It depends on what you're doing and who you're with.
I'm not a fan of football, rugby, basketball, or the other contact-type ones, but badminton, tennis, athletics, et cetera are enjoyable.
The mixed group (this being the lower group in my school) is also preferable in my book as you get to avoid the slightly toxic lad-ness of the top group and there's less weight of expectation.
tbh I loved every sport in PE, you get to literally chill outside and play sport with your friends for an hour, what's the problem??

maybe cos I was at a wholesome all girls school and was in the top set (which was called the 'f' set - the others being 'a', 's' and 't' lol)
(edited 1 year ago)
shoutout to the fatties on this thread though. and you frog

PE was the best part of school for me lol, We didn't follow an exact curriculum and most of the time we just played football or smth. Good times. Now in 6f I get to to whatever I want in PE from gym to football to badminton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending