The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Art Directors in Spatial, LCC or CSM?

I am torn between mastering Design for Art Direction (LCC) or Narrative Environment (CSM) for post graduate.

As Design for Art Direction gives me freedom to create not just installation and spaces, but also in branding and visuals. But I don't know if it caters my needs to deepen my understanding in spatial designs especially for an Art Director like me, trying to understand on ground interaction or sets for moving pictures.

On the other hand, I know that CSM has the best array of workshop (in UAL) that can cater to my need but I am afraid of restraining myself to designing narrative on spaces and not further study the branding and visuals (as in Design for Art Direction).
Original post by Fish_Cake
I am torn between mastering Design for Art Direction (LCC) or Narrative Environment (CSM) for post graduate.

As Design for Art Direction gives me freedom to create not just installation and spaces, but also in branding and visuals. But I don't know if it caters my needs to deepen my understanding in spatial designs especially for an Art Director like me, trying to understand on ground interaction or sets for moving pictures.

On the other hand, I know that CSM has the best array of workshop (in UAL) that can cater to my need but I am afraid of restraining myself to designing narrative on spaces and not further study the branding and visuals (as in Design for Art Direction).

I applied for both these courses as well! :smile: i'm leaning towards NE because it seems more practical and structured. They also seem to have close partnerships with industry professionals. Would love to connect with you!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by lilemoji
I applied for both these courses as well! :smile: i'm leaning towards NE because it seems more practical and structured. They also seem to have close partnerships with industry professionals. Would love to connect with you!

Hello! yes exactly, I am also considering their wide range of networks. Have received your offering letters?
Original post by Fish_Cake
Hello! yes exactly, I am also considering their wide range of networks. Have received your offering letters?

I have received my offer from CSM but still waiting on a reply from LCC unfortunately. Have you made your decision on your offers yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending