The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Admissions time

Hi I’m an undergraduate applicant to the philosophy degree
My application was done through UCAS earlier this week
May I ask how long it would take to receive a response?
I’m in need of a visa and accommodation arrangements so the time is quite tight for me.
Thank you
It can take up to 3 months. But it depends if you gonna roll in 2022 September then you should be getting reply before 9th June.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by ToGodly
It can take up to 3 months. But it depends if you gonna roll in 2022 September then you should be getting reply before 9th June.

Thanks for answering my post! :smile:
I am enrolling in 2022 Sep.

Is there a chance that I'd get a decision within two week?
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for answering my post! :smile:
I am enrolling in 2022 Sep.

Is there a chance that I'd get a decision within two week?

Yes there is a chance. I’m also enrolling in 2022 and sent my ucas in February and got all my decisions back in 2 months. Ofc you can get in 2 weeks because most of people already got replies from their unis and sent their UCAS early in the year. So your application will be visible as they won’t be getting too many applications at this time.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by ToGodly
Yes there is a chance. I’m also enrolling in 2022 and sent my ucas in February and got all my decisions back in 2 months. Ofc you can get in 2 weeks because most of people already got replies from their unis and sent their UCAS early in the year. So your application will be visible as they won’t be getting too many applications at this time.

Thanks! This is a very helpful insight.
Have a good day! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending