The Student Room Group

Clearing in Paramedic Science

Hi all!

Just a quick question as I applied quite late after the deadline for university for Paramedic Science and believe I may have to enter in to clearing for a chance for a space this year. Has anyone had any experience with clearance in Paramedic Science or other likewise courses, was anyone successful and if so what advice could you offer?

Im looking at UCLan - Edge Hill - Liverpool John Moore - Uni of Bolton - Uni of Cumbria

Thanks again!
Original post by Leekpart
Hi all!

Just a quick question as I applied quite late after the deadline for university for Paramedic Science and believe I may have to enter in to clearing for a chance for a space this year. Has anyone had any experience with clearance in Paramedic Science or other likewise courses, was anyone successful and if so what advice could you offer?

Im looking at UCLan - Edge Hill - Liverpool John Moore - Uni of Bolton - Uni of Cumbria

Thanks again!

Hi @Leekpart,

Unfortunately, our Paramedic Practice programme is closed now for September 2022 entry. At this stage we do not know if our Paramedic programme will go into clearing. Unfortunately, we won't know what courses will be available to apply for until the day. I would recommend that you keep an eye on our website on A Level results day which will confirm which courses will be available to apply for in clearing.

I hope this helps

Pippa
Course Enquiries Team
Reply 3
Original post by Edge Hill University
Hi @Leekpart,

Unfortunately, our Paramedic Practice programme is closed now for September 2022 entry. At this stage we do not know if our Paramedic programme will go into clearing. Unfortunately, we won't know what courses will be available to apply for until the day. I would recommend that you keep an eye on our website on A Level results day which will confirm which courses will be available to apply for in clearing.

I hope this helps

Pippa
Course Enquiries Team

Wonderful thank you! Quick question for yourselves, I finished college with 96 UCAS points which was down to personal reasons which I do understand is below the 120 UCAS points required, but I have experience working with North West Ambulance Service so would that hold weight within an application?

Thanks!
Original post by Leekpart
Wonderful thank you! Quick question for yourselves, I finished college with 96 UCAS points which was down to personal reasons which I do understand is below the 120 UCAS points required, but I have experience working with North West Ambulance Service so would that hold weight within an application?

Thanks!

Hi @Leekpart,

I am sorry to hear that personal circumstances affected your studies preventing you achieve the results you desired. It is great to hear that you have some relevant work experience too, that would certainly help support your application. Unfortunately, students would need to meet our entry criteria in full in order to be eligible to join our course.

Therefore, you may wish to resit some of your modules to increase your overall grade or complete another level 3 UCAS bearing qualification to increase your overall UCAS points total.

I hope this helps and good luck with your future studies.

Pippa
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest