The Student Room Group

uwe diagnostic radiography

Has anyone heard from or received an offer from UWE for diagnostic radiography yet?
I haven’t yet I had my interview two weeks ago and am still waiting.
Reply 2
I had mine around 2 weeks ago as well, I heard back and it said my application has been put on hold
ah yeah i’ve just seen mines on hold aswell i was checking the website and not my emails
Reply 4
Original post by purplemoon18
ah yeah i’ve just seen mines on hold aswell i was checking the website and not my emails

oh haha well let’s hope we get offered a place, is uwe your first choice?
Original post by lenny46
oh haha well let’s hope we get offered a place, is uwe your first choice?

I hope so! one of my first i think i’m still not rly sure where i wanna go. how about you?
Reply 6
I hope so! one of my first i think i’m still not rly sure where i wanna go. how about you?

yeah uwe is my first choice, have you heard back from them yet as the deadline is literally in two days and i’ve heard nothing?
Oh cool! the campus was so nice when i went i rly liked the feel of it. No i haven’t heard back yet either i keep refreshing my email to see lmao. I feel like they will send an email on thursday :smile:
Reply 8
Oh cool! the campus was so nice when i went i rly liked the feel of it. No i haven’t heard back yet either i keep refreshing my email to see lmao. I feel like they will send an email on thursday :smile:

oh that’s good, i haven’t actually visited but i have heard it is really nice! And okay i’m glad it’s not just me who hasn’t heard back i was starting to get a bit worried haha but yeah hopefully we’ll hear soon
Reply 9

Hey, have you heard back from them today?
Original post by lenny46
Hey, have you heard back from them today?

Hey I did hear back, I got an offer of 120 ucas points and then i can get a c in. a science subject. How about you?

Quick Reply

Latest