The Student Room Group

15 days to a level and no revision

I take maths (edexcel) bio (aqa) and chem(aqa) for a levels and im currently stuck on all Ds. I havent started revising any of the content AT ALL and i only have 15 days remaining to my first exam. Is it possible that i can achieve all A*s? Please help :frown:
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

By at all, do you really mean at all? How much of the A-levels do you know?
I don't want to be that guy but this has to be a troll. No way you do all those subjects and you've left revision this late.
Reply 3
Idk if this will make you feel better but since GCSE I probably revised less than 5 hours, completed sociology, history, politics and EPQ for Alevels, got into a decent London uni and graduated with a first in History! Anything is possible. You should still revise as much as you can! Just recollect your mind and don't panic. Remember these results don't define your future so don't go stressing over it and causing your health to deteriorate.
Reply 4
Original post by _gcx
By at all, do you really mean at all? How much of the A-levels do you know?

geniunely havent done a single bit of revision
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Belgianwaffle38
I don't want to be that guy but this has to be a troll. No way you do all those subjects and you've left revision this late.

I swear on everything im not trolling. ive been very depressed over the last 3 months and havent started my revision at all
So bloody get off TSR and start revising, duh.
Original post by 1234512
I take maths (edexcel) bio (aqa) and chem(aqa) for a levels and im currently stuck on all Ds. I havent started revising any of the content AT ALL and i only have 15 days remaining to my first exam. Is it possible that i can achieve all A*s? Please help :frown:

D to A*s in 15 days. Does that sound realistic to you?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 8
Original post by 5hyl33n
D to A*s in 15 days. Does that sound realistic to you?

no it sounds beyond delusional but if i try putting in 14 hours of revision a day and complete most of the past papers do you think i will make it?
Start with the things that you are least familiar with and that are the hardest. You can manage to at least read through the textbooks for bio and chem, and look through your notes for maths. Start off with that, and then move on to bullet pointing summaries of the chapters with the key info. To save time, look for resources already made on Quizlet for example.
Original post by 1234512
no it sounds beyond delusional but if i try putting in 14 hours of revision a day and complete most of the past papers do you think i will make it?

14 hours of revision a day. Does that sound realistic to you?
Reply 11
Original post by 5hyl33n
14 hours of revision a day. Does that sound realistic to you?

Is it a lost cause? im trying to do 4am to 6pm but if i put in the effort do u think its achievable?
Maybe you could bump it up to a C, but anything above that I doubt. If you took your education seriously at a more earlier date and you wouldn't be failing all of your subjects.
Original post by 1234512

look what's done is done, I don't know if you would get all A*s, but you could bump up your grades, you'll get burnt out doing 14hrs of revision per day so that won't work, now just do as much as you can and good luck!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by JustGettinBy
Maybe you could bump it up to a C, but anything above that I doubt. If you took your education seriously at a more earlier date and you wouldn't be failing all of your subjects.

E is a pass right?
Original post by 1234512

all A*s will be tricky but not impossible.

I would say to forget about the results and just get your head down. Focus on past papers
Original post by 1234512
geniunely havent done a single bit of revision

How much of the subjects do you reckon you know?
Reply 17
Just get off TSR and get your head down, don't try and cram everything by working 14 hours a day because you'll stop retaining so much information.
Posting on here isn't going to change your grade just because someone says you can get 3 A* if you start revising now. It is a lost cause if you keep talking about studying and not actually getting stuck into it.
Original post by 1234512
Is it a lost cause? im trying to do 4am to 6pm but if i put in the effort do u think its achievable?
Reply 18
Original post by podj
Just get off TSR and get your head down, don't try and cram everything by working 14 hours a day because you'll stop retaining so much information.
Posting on here isn't going to change your grade just because someone says you can get 3 A* if you start revising now. It is a lost cause if you keep talking about studying and not actually getting stuck into it.

thank you!
Reply 19
Beth?

Quick Reply

Latest