The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Original post by 1582
Are you applying to Robert Gordon University for 2022 entry? Here is the place to meet other applicants and chat during the application process. :smile:

Here are a few icebreaker questions:

What course are you applying for:
What universities are you thinking of:
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades:
GCSE grades:
Extra curriculars:

Hi, I'm Aimee and applying to Paramedic Science! <3
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Hi, I am planning to apply for Occupational Therapy!
I’m applying to diagnostic radiography!
Hi! S5 applicant here, just got an offer for Scots Law for ABBB at higher!
Have you heard anything back from RGU yet about your application for Paramedic Science?
Reply 6
Applied for Applied Sport and Exercise Science and have just been invited to a selection interview. A bit anxious about what to expect!
Has anyone applied for Fine Arts at RGU/ Grays school of art and heard back yet?
Reply 8
Yeah I’m applying for paramedic practice. Just had my interview yesterday so fingers crossed
I know this is 6 months later, but I got an unconditional offer to study Law at RGU! :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I know this is 6 months later, but I got an unconditional offer to study Law at RGU! :smile:

Congratulations! I've now got an unconditional offer to study Applied Sport and Exercise Science at RGU :smile:. It's always been my top choice because I loved the vibe of the university, the course content and lecturers I've spoken with even though most people on TSR would say RGU isn't 'prestigious' and I got unconditionals from 'better' universities....
I totally agree with you! And congratulations I hope all goes well :smile: I went to their open day and everyone was so bright and cheery, I loved the vibe as well! I wish you good luck 😃
Hey,
I applied for social work over two months ago and I still haven’t gotten any updates
How long did it take for you to hear from rgu
Original post by Teee_ade
Hey,
I applied for social work over two months ago and I still haven’t gotten any updates
How long did it take for you to hear from rgu

I heard from them on 7th March. Did you apply before the 26th Jan deadline for equal consideration?
Original post by marchag
I heard from them on 7th March. Did you apply before the 26th Jan deadline for equal consideration?

No I applied in march
Original post by Teee_ade
No I applied in march

From what I understand, if you applied through UCAS then universities have until 14th July to respond to applications received after 26th January.
Ohhh Thank you
I applied directly though
Original post by marchag
From what I understand, if you applied through UCAS then universities have until 14th July to respond to applications received after 26th January.

are you guys on any social media groups for RGU? i can't find anything online !
Original post by iEndeavor
are you guys on any social media groups for RGU? i can't find anything online !

There are a lot on Facebook

Latest