The Student Room Group

someone cheated on a gcse exam...am i a snake?

basically it was our drama exam. exams hall with about twenty kids doing gcse drama, so they only had ONE invigilator. anyways she was **** as well bc there was this lad loudly humming in the back and then there was people speaking to each other. on TOP of that. a girl took her goddamn phone out. a phone...
anyways this girl puts in zero effort consistently, and then i emailed the exams office at my school and told them.
i mean you can call me a snake, but would you do what i did in that position?
Original post by beforeu
basically it was our drama exam. exams hall with about twenty kids doing gcse drama, so they only had ONE invigilator. anyways she was **** as well bc there was this lad loudly humming in the back and then there was people speaking to each other. on TOP of that. a girl took her goddamn phone out. a phone...
anyways this girl puts in zero effort consistently, and then i emailed the exams office at my school and told them.

No, you aren't a snake. If you see someone cheating and you don't tell, I'm pretty sure that gets you in trouble. Also, you are just making the exam fair for everyone else. Nobody else is allowed their phone.
You are not a snake. Why should she put in no effort all year round only to give herself a high grade and increase the grade boundaries for everyone else? You were right to report her. You should report the invigilator, too.
Original post by beforeu

Better pray Ofsted doesn't nip by your school.
I hope that your drama exam comes back good, you did the right thing by emailing and the school will respect your confidentiality in the matter. The girl only deserves what's coming to her!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4
i cant lie i would have let it be, cause i would want grade 9 but at the same time i should be revising right now... everyone has a choice it so you dont really have to think bout it too much
you're definitely not a snake, what you did was right

Quick Reply

Latest