The Student Room Group

what are you thoughts on pains au chocolat?

title

Scroll to see replies

edible?
They are nice when they are freshly baked and still warm.
They need more chocolate and less bread
Original post by StriderHort
edible?

yes
Reply 5
I love when it's still warm
I do enjoy it from time to time
Bit grim, but prefer the cheapy ones in supermarkets as opposed to the fresh ones with flaky pastry
nìce
im glad aldi has a vegan version :smile:
Inedible.
Should just be caused pains so that they cannot bring the noble name of chocolate into disrepute. :cool:
Taste better in france
Pasta and now pain au chocolate? What other food that I believed was liked universally will be the next victim of complaints from TSR users?
Original post by hungrysalamander
Pasta and now pain au chocolate? What other food that I believed was liked universally will be the next victim of complaints from TSR users?

I used to hate pasta till like last month :colondollar:.. still hate most pasta.

Love pain au chocolate though!
Original post by Summer Bird
I used to hate pasta till like last month :colondollar:.. still hate most pasta.

Love pain au chocolate though!

What type of pasta do you like?
Not a fan
The worst thing to come out of France since the French
What type of pasta do you like?

None of them? if I have to choose I'll go with fettuccine alfredo but I'm not that fond of it.. anything with egg and I'll gag..
Although I lowkey want pasta now cuz bubs has been sending me so many pasta videos and we're gonna make the lemon one after exams and might force Slx to make it too.

Original post by Callicious
The worst thing to come out of France since the French

Says the person who likes "microwaved orange juice" :colonhash:
The pain au chocolates from Paris are divine! nothing here can compare.
gy8HVhK (1).jpeg
None of them? if I have to choose I'll go with fettuccine alfredo but I'm not that fond of it.. anything with egg and I'll gag..
Although I lowkey want pasta now cuz bubs has been sending me so many pasta videos and we're gonna make the lemon one after exams and might force Slx to make it too.

Pasta videos with italian guys:colone:
That's the first time I've heard of microwaved orange juice and I know that it should be criminalised. Cold smooth orange juice is divine.
@Callicious do you like smooth orange juice or orange juice with bits?
Pasta videos with italian guys:colone:
That's the first time I've heard of microwaved orange juice and I know that it should be criminalised. Cold smooth orange juice is divine.
@Callicious do you like smooth orange juice or orange juice with bits?

Agreed! anyone who microwaves their orange juice should be jailed :colonhash:
Also the Italian pasta guy is the only reason I want pasta.. his voice and accent is as good as his pasta :colone:
Original post by Callicious
gy8HVhK (1).jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/I7u1lnZM4YE
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply