how did everyone find the paper?

Scroll to see replies

could have been a lot worse tbh, those partial pressure questions were not it

Original post by Ebut2ene
Reply 2

It was definitely harder than the past papers. The first half was alright right up to the question about some lugworm. The comprehension question was also quite odd but I reckon the grade boundaries will be lowered for this year so I'll probably scrape an A. Hopefully. ☺️
Reply 3
For the difference between all bacterial and plant cells question, can you put down Capsule? Don't all bacterial cells have a (Slime) Capsule? I put down peptidoglyan cell wall for the other one.
Reply 4
Original post by Chloe?
For the difference between all bacterial and plant cells question, can you put down Capsule? Don't all bacterial cells have a (Slime) Capsule? I put down peptidoglyan cell wall for the other one.

I put plasmids and circular dna
i think theyll allow peptidoglycan cell wall
did you guys find it accurate to advanced info?
What did everyone put for the two components of RNA?
I put rRNA and a protein
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Chessenugget
What did everyone put for the two components of RNA?
I put rRNA and a protein

i think its supposed to be ribose and phosphate
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by 1234512
i think its supposed to be ribose and phosphate. was the exam similar to the information to the advanced info?

Components of RNA? That wasn't a question...

Are your talking about the stucture of mRNA and DNA question?
Original post by quirkycat123
did you guys find it accurate to advanced info?

Well yeh but it was quite lengthy - how was there any links to the mitosis practical hahahha???!?!
Original post by Mrbombasticdb
Well yeh but it was quite lengthy - how was there any links to the mitosis practical hahahha???!?!

by length do you mean the amount of questions?
I put plasmids and circular dna
i think theyll allow peptidoglycan cell wall

I put flagellum + Plasmids

Then for the components of the virus I put:

Capsid and reverse transcriptase
Oops I meant components of ribosomes
Original post by 1234512
by length do you mean the amount of questions?

No, I mean the styles of some of the questions. Hard to explain but iyk you know
Original post by Chessenugget
Oops I meant components of ribosomes

Ohh

I put prteins and rrna too
Ohh

I put prteins and rrna too

Ok cool
No, I mean the styles of some of the questions. Hard to explain but iyk you know

sorry for so many qs but the questions had lots of sub question or long as in paragraph wise? also were there any topics that came up that werent included in adv info, if so how many marks were they?
What did you guys put for the pregnant mom and fetus question - about why theres a difference in the blood

I spoke about affinity for oxygen and the size difference of the fetus and the mother
Original post by 1234512
sorry for so many qs but the questions had lots of sub question or long as in paragraph wise? also were there any topics that came up that werent included in adv info, if so how many marks were they?

I'm guessing you didn't sit the paper or are going to do your A-level exams. But good luck
What did everyone put for the multiple choice graph question?
I put that they have increased concentration of maltase because faster ROR

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending