The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

bath uni accommodation

just wondering what 7 options people are putting down for 22/23 applications. looking for sociable flats. have currently put down quads, woodland Marlborough and solsbury court, Brendon Court and Eastwood terrace.
Original post by elizaparsons1008
just wondering what 7 options people are putting down for 22/23 applications. looking for sociable flats. have currently put down quads, woodland Marlborough and solsbury court, Brendon Court and Eastwood terrace.

hi im looking to apply as well this year, how did you find out about the different accommodations and pick those 7? were there any helpful youtube vids or anything that helped u make ur decision?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
I’d be wary about putting marlborough and solsbury if you want a sociable flat. They have the smallest amount of people, so tend to be more quiet. I know that quads and Eastwood tend to be sociable accommodations. Not sure about Brendon court.
I am also trying to apply for the accommodation at Bath Uni. Not sure which to go with, can you pls give some suggestion. Is there anyone here with Bsc Economics course ?
Reply 4
Original post by pillai_kavita
I am also trying to apply for the accommodation at Bath Uni. Not sure which to go with, can you pls give some suggestion. Is there anyone here with Bsc Economics course ?

Yes

Quads first I think, then Marlborough or Sols. I just really want to avoid Eastwood lol
Original post by Anonymous
Quads first I think, then Marlborough or Sols. I just really want to avoid Eastwood lol

whats bad about eastwood?
whats bad about eastwood?

Brother went there and hated it. Too many people in such a small flat and a kitchen with barely any space for anyone to move around in. No social space apparently. And the cleaners come very infrequently so there’s always a mess and it was just a horrible environment to live in.

Yeah you’ve basically picked the ones I have in the same order. I prefer the rooms in Solsbury and Marlborough but Quads actually had a social space
Brother went there and hated it. Too many people in such a small flat and a kitchen with barely any space for anyone to move around in. No social space apparently. And the cleaners come very infrequently so there’s always a mess and it was just a horrible environment to live in.

ohh snm, wont put that down then lol
I’m in Eastwood at the moment and it’s really not that bad. I actually really like it, so does everyone I live with. Marlborough and solsbury are so quiet. Everyone I’ve talked to who lives there says it’s boring.
I’m in Eastwood at the moment and it’s really not that bad. I actually really like it, so does everyone I live with. Marlborough and solsbury are so quiet. Everyone I’ve talked to who lives there says it’s boring.

oh thats good to hear, what accommodations are the most sociable in your experience/from what you've heard? thanks
oh thats good to hear, what accommodations are the most sociable in your experience/from what you've heard? thanks

Probably quads, Eastwood and maybe Westwood? From what I’ve heard

Original post by Manvith
Yes

great. have you finalized with your accomodation list? are you international student? I am from Dubai. I am going with quads, marlborough and sols.
Original post by pillai_kavita
great. have you finalized with your accomodation list? are you international student? I am from Dubai. I am going with quads, marlborough and sols.

I’m going to wait until my exams are over to submit my choices. The deadline isn’t for awhile and there is no first come first served system, so I have time even after my exams are over. I’m a U.K. student.

Quick Reply