The Student Room Group

Boots customer advisor salary

Does anyone know how much boots customer advisor get payed per hour?
Original post by Anonymousspe
Does anyone know how much boots customer advisor get payed per hour?

The pay starts from around £8.90 per hour upwards as you gain experience.
Original post by Littleemma98
The pay starts from around £8.90 per hour upwards as you gain experience.

Wait is it hard to be accepted by them because i have no previous experience if you know and thank you.
Wait is it hard to be accepted by them because i have no previous experience if you know and thank you.

No I got my first job at boots and it was easy to be accepted tbh and they pay like just under £9

It's pretty easy to apply and as long as you do a good interview then you'll be hopefully a offer for a job.
I found the process okay when I applied for a job with them at 15 years old but since then I haven't looked back and I am now a qualified pharmacy advisor dispenser after all the years of being with them.

Good luck with things 🙂
Original post by Littleemma98
It's pretty easy to apply and as long as you do a good interview then you'll be hopefully a offer for a job.
I found the process okay when I applied for a job with them at 15 years old but since then I haven't looked back and I am now a qualified pharmacy advisor dispenser after all the years of being with them.

Good luck with things 🙂

Thank you for your reassurance! :smile:
Original post by missversace
No I got my first job at boots and it was easy to be accepted tbh and they pay like just under £9

Thanks by chance would you know how much a dispensing optician would earn?

No sorry x

The typical Boots the chemist Opticians Dispensing Optician salary is £24,057 per year. Dispensing Optician salaries at Boots Opticians can range from £21,600 - £30,403 per year.
This actually depends on how many hours you'll be working a week.

A trainee dispenser optician is about £17,500 per year based on full time hours.

Boots employee.

You'll need to ask them this question if you have a interview for the position okay as it varies depending on where you live as Londoners are slightly paid more than rest of the UK staff at boots.
Thank you for your reassurance! :smile:

No worries and good luck with your interviews with them ☺️☺️
did you have to complete the pharmacy advisor programme ?
Original post by rsb3000
did you have to complete the pharmacy advisor programme ?

Yes you'll need to do a program of training to become a pharmacy advisor ( dispenser) unless you have the qualifications already in that particular field.

There's trainees jobs regularly advertise with boots but will depend on the individual stores themselves.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending