The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

University advice

I've received an offer from Kings College London for International Relations and Politics and they have offered me the contextual offer of AAB. However, due to family issues at home and the death of a few family members this year my ability to study has been very interrupted. I've just started sitting my A level exams now but I was wondering if anyone knows whether KCL would still accept me if I achieved A*AC OR AAC in my A levels or would I just get rejected because I have not met the contextual offer? Any ideas?? I would really appreciate it:smile: Sorry for the dumb question guys:smile:
It would ultimately be at their discretion - they may or may not take you on as a near miss. If you do miss your offer on results day, ring them first thing and ask if they will consider you as a near miss.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Lone Wolf/ alpha
due to family issues at home and the death of a few family members this year my ability to study has been very interrupted.

Have you or your school told them about this?
If the Uni knows about any mitigating circumstances like this they can aften take this into account in August if you do miss your grades. For KCL see - https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/how-to-apply/mitigating-circumstances-and-the-admissions-process

Quick Reply

Latest