The Student Room Group

student loan

I have applied for a student finance and maintenance loan for uni, but I'm still not sure whether i want to go or not because i have found an internship which looks promising. i have submitted my application but will i be able to cancel them both if i decide not to go in September ?
If you don’t enrol on your course then nothing will be paid. It’s simple to cancel your loan application online in the summer/autumn if you end up doing something else
Reply 2
They’ve sent me a letter saying that they’ve approved my application .. so can I still cancel even after the approval ?
Original post by Alizaa
They’ve sent me a letter saying that they’ve approved my application .. so can I still cancel even after the approval ?

Yes
Original post by Alizaa
I have applied for a student finance and maintenance loan for uni, but I'm still not sure whether i want to go or not because i have found an internship which looks promising. i have submitted my application but will i be able to cancel them both if i decide not to go in September ?

Hi there, If you decide not to attend university you can cancel your application online before the 01/09 and the team will cancel this for you. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending