The Student Room Group

LEVEL 3 UNIT 2 Health and Social Care May 2022 EXAM

Hello guys, what time is your exam tomorrow for the exam?
Original post by btecs098
Hello guys, what time is your exam tomorrow for the exam?

hai! mines tomorrow in the afternoon. i think at 1.30pm. good luck with the exam :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by minaxow
hai! mines tomorrow in the afternoon. i think at 1.30pm. good luck with the exam :smile:

Mine is the same as well. Good luck to you too :biggrin:
It was today 1:30pm and it was horrible
Original post by Naj21468282

Omg it was awful!
Omg what did u guys find the hardest !!! I hated the last question !!!
Original post by Naj21468282

it wasnt that bad. tbh i wanted to sleep during the exam.
Original post by hannaht23
Omg what did u guys find the hardest !!! I hated the last question !!!

the second last question i didnt know what to write so i waffled :frown:
Original post by minaxow
the second last question i didnt know what to write so i waffled :frown:

yesssss omg I talked about how they would have to make sure they got re trained and that the manager heard both sides of the story but I had no idea ! What about the last question I definitely waffled and had no idea !!!!
yesssss omg I talked about how they would have to make sure they got re trained and that the manager heard both sides of the story but I had no idea ! What about the last question I definitely waffled and had no idea !!!!

lol i wrote the same thing xD. i cant remember what the last question was and what i wrote.
Original post by minaxow
lol i wrote the same thing xD. i cant remember what the last question was and what i wrote.

Think it was to do with how it would effect the mum and baby so I said that she would not feel safe 😭😭
Think it was to do with how it would effect the mum and baby so I said that she would not feel safe 😭😭

oh thanks for reminding me. i wrote that the mother would have trust issues with sharing personal information with the health care professional ._. i didnt know what else to write about.

do u have anymore health and social care exams? i have unit 4 (3 hours) tomorrow in the morning.
Original post by minaxow
do u have anymore health and social care exams? i have unit 4 (3 hours) tomorrow in the morning.

No I luckily don’t and I’m so glad apparently unit 4 is sooo bad !!! Did u do unit 5 ???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending