The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

biochemistry or accommodation at cardiff

just posting again to see if anyone is studying biosciences in particular biochemistry at cardiff and can give any info about how they find it! also just want to see what ppl got offered for it (mines ucas offer is ABB, is this a contextual offer because on the course details it says AAB-ABB?)

Finally anything about accommodation/living advice (I’ve applied already but was wondering what ppls views are on the best accommodation in their opinion:smile:
Hi im planning on doing biochem there too!! My offer was BBC because I did EPQ, which lowers the grades. I'm not sure if yours it contextual, check and see if you would be illegible for that ig. What accommodation did you apply to? I haven't applied yet aaah
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
i'm also doing biochemistry !! do you guys know if there's any groupchats for it?
Reply 3
Original post by ayapapaya
Hi im planning on doing biochem there too!! My offer was BBC because I did EPQ, which lowers the grades. I'm not sure if yours it contextual, check and see if you would be illegible for that ig. What accommodation did you apply to? I haven't applied yet aaah

ayyy yes! i was starting to think I was the only one who applied for biochemistry at cardiff lmao. I’m happy to stick with ABB tbh I think I can get that :smile: my top choices for accommodation are: talybont gate, court, north, sen hall and talybont south!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4
Original post by iEndeavor
i'm also doing biochemistry !! do you guys know if there's any groupchats for it?

no idea im sure there are some on facebook or instagram? what accommodation have u applied to :smile:?
Original post by saffira
no idea im sure there are some on facebook or instagram? what accommodation have u applied to :smile:?

i've applied to gate ! i have an unconditional so i think i'm pretty much more or less guaranteed to get it! i'm on an insta gc but there's only like .. 6 people in it-
Reply 6
Original post by iEndeavor
i've applied to gate ! i have an unconditional so i think i'm pretty much more or less guaranteed to get it! i'm on an insta gc but there's only like .. 6 people in it-

ah congrats on an unconditional! i hope I get gate but since it’s such a small accommodation in comparison to the other talybont ones I’m not too sure. is it worth joining gcs on instagram or no aha?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending